Sign in to follow this  
Umad

[Fixed] Login Error

From what WhiteFang told me, i understood that my internet speed is faster than the server recognizes it to be, and because of that reason, i keep getting this login error every single Fkin time i get a "network traffic lag" line, it simply disconnects me and shows me this message, sometimes it logs me right back in, but most of the times, it just says char in use...and that it's saving my character data, keeps me out of the game for one - two minutes almost every single time, seriously WTF?

Here's a SS of what it looks like:

3134pxd.jpg

nbejnp.jpg

Edited by Umad

And another error I have encountered while this was happening, was that if i leave the login opened after getting disconnected instead of logging out and back in, the server would try to reconnect me on its own, and it would not let me log out unless i just remove the game from processes and re-run it.

the login error will keep occuring, simply because your char is being saved at the moment you're trying to login again. The saving operation and loading operation should not occur at the same moment, because then you might load old data from DB before your newer one was saved.

I am investigating why some people keep disconnecting more frequently, it seems to be that some people keep losing packets while being connected to nemesis, which causes people to run too fast or too slow.

Alright, please keep looking into it and try and find a fix for this, i want to be able to play without having to log in every 20 sec to 1 minute, my patience is running out, idk how long i can keep doing it without starting to smash shit around me, lol

what can you tell me about this then? it ocurred to me twice already.

xksrk0.jpg

When you run the updater and after it opens the Helgame.exe if you wait like +3 minutes without logging ANY account you get that message, its to prevent anti-hacking and such i think...correct me if im wrong White. :lol:

Alka is correct. Not logging an account within 5 minutes of opening the client causes this handshake error. Not relogging (when logging out and in again) an account within 2 minutes also causes this handshake error.

The only good way to fix it, is just run auto updater again and connect to the game to play.

I am still investigating the sudden DC's, it's yet very strange that half of the packets is getting lost, even when doing a normal ping in windows.

Alka is correct. Not logging an account within 5 minutes of opening the client causes this handshake error. Not relogging (when logging out and in again) an account within 2 minutes also causes this handshake error.

The only good way to fix it, is just run auto updater again and connect to the game to play.

I am still investigating the sudden DC's, it's yet very strange that half of the packets is getting lost, even when doing a normal ping in windows.

white, i forced some Dcs yesterday doing repetitive actions (such as training bow from a fixing position to a fixed target... those seeds on farm), but for example i have no problems when i go minning and stay 10 min doing the same on a hard stone, maybe because i dont get the ores and its not a successfull hit... dont know if its usefull.

i also forced some Dcs doing 2 things at the same time : running + eating meat/bread(the meat/bread was still in the bag when i relogged), and hitting a mob + talking

Edited by aengis

The DC is mainly caused by running. For some odd reason half of the packets are lost, and that causes the server to think you're running too fast, and running too fast is punished with a DC.

yes i know, i am the one who sent you the packet loss pic :D, i just wrote some other things i did to force dc, with a lot of success... 4/5

with just running in a straight line, sometimes i get dc, and others dont... maybe its the distance without obstacles or who knows....

The same bug, that i can't get in is active on me atm...

Shows that account is already logged in.

Please fix it fast.

Sincerely

Splitfire

Edited by Splitfire.

Is there any way to make the updater faster ? , I have a very old pc and it takes like 10 minutes every single time I want to log in,

Server's down atm, farjat doing mantenience i think.

The login error should occur far less (the one which tells you char is being saved).

Also since 30/07 I changed auto updater to put affinity to 1 core only for helgame.exe, so try playing nemesis and check if you still lagg as much as you did before and update the topic here with your findings.