Sign in to follow this  
crowmaster

[Not A Bug] Mobs+Pits

Yeah i was wondering if u going to revert some pits back to normal like there only 1 ig pit in IB.

Why are Mobs Seem like they smoke crack and can run a marathon?

Yeah they need to add the IG2 pit back, thats a massive PvP area as well as mage hunting zone. I think the mobs running and attacking so fast is just how Nemesis is. Though, I don't like it very much.

There should be 2 IG pits. Both locations are shown in the portal map info: http://helbreathnemesis.com/portal/index.php?action=map&id=30

If the 2nd one (left-top) isn't there, it's a config issue and you should report that.

The mobs on crack, some of them indeed had some of that shit, i mean crack... it isn't impossible to weed them though...

Since late Nemesis 2 we have 2 additional mob types that classify the same way as the "runner" and "1-hit runner" mobs.

The first one is the "close combat magic", this mob (if it has magic spells) attempts to use them prior to using physical damage against you. This behavior is permanent for Twin-Mage but can also occur in any other type of mob. Usually mobs tend to use physical if they're close to you, and magic (if they got spells) when far from you. This behavior is also seen in TWs, when you're far they smack some magics, but once you get close, they'll smack you on the head with their fat arm-stump-hands. It's possible that they become "close combat magic" and always use magic on your *censored*. Ofc amp/pfm will protect you, but if the mob is class 3 intelligence, it'll switch to physical to beat your *censored*.

The second one is the what you like to call "mob on crack" one, that behavior I like to call "rampage" mobs. They act twice as fast as usually, both in attacking you and running after you, but also running away from you (which occurs if the mob is below 20% HP).

Both of this close combat magic and rampager types can occur combined with runner and 1-hit runners. So fighting such mobs can indeed become tricky.

14j0034.jpg

there was 1 or 2 igs roaming around it but otherwise nothing in the pit

based on my exp in nem 2, they are stucked somewhere around.. dont really know how to describe the place to u but u'll find all the boars, frosts, etc stuck there together with the igs.

anw, i do agree that the mobs tend to move too fast... and sp is draining dramatically fast... even when i am not on any chat!