Sign in to follow this  
crowmaster

Phase 1

Phase 1 has indeed some longer period as it's the stability phase where we try to find bugs etc.

Likely we will commence phase 2 (marketing) and phase 3 (questing) throughout phase 1, where as we will perform tests (like the one with CG in PL) and ask people to do specific tasks.

Each task is logged and attendances are written down if it was announced.

It's very likely we'll add marking items and quests to the game and ask to test them specifically with an admin attending the test. All participants will then be marked as attending for that phase (2 or 3).

I didn't attend helping with PL in CG's because I was away, but I've been playing, suggesting, and finding bugs since the first day it came out, do I not get marked?

maryjane, every one can fail to attend a few days, but i suppose that there are going to be more pit-tests or other tests :D

I didn't attend helping with PL in CG's because I was away, but I've been playing, suggesting, and finding bugs since the first day it came out, do I not get marked?

We know which people are actively playing, logs from kills, eks, item pickups etc tell us alot of info too. There are these special occasions when I occur in-game and make an attendance event because I require a big group of testers to help test content. (such as CG in PL one).

There will ofc be more of this kind events going on.