Sign in to follow this  
Agustin

Feedback

i got some random bumps idk why, i got 0 lag and i got bumped when running sometimes (happened like 20 times already).

maybe droprate is too low now (maybe increasing it 15/20% from base), even gold or pots are hard to get.

add choosing recall pad by clicking ctrl + location to recall.

quests in last part of neme2 were pretty nice (like having 15 quest available at the same moment) --> keep that plz =D

adding /blockexp command for pl raiders (to stay at a certain lvl and not lvl out) it can be enabled/disabled in every moment, farjat used to reset exp instead of activating this comand..( i had to lvl from 1 to 140 to lvl up to 141 xD).

add pit locations at minimap (only for town-promiseland).

DONT ADD gem feature

add some use to manufactured armors (for example, for every 1% over 150% u get +0.5 def, so if u have 200% Kplate, u get +25 def to that platemail.-->50% x 0.5 = +25 def). because in last nemesis the only use that had was endurance..

CORPSES SHOULD DISSAPEAR FASTER, they take like 7 secs or more to dissapear and its like useless to keep hittin the dead body until it vanishes, i think it would be better if u put like vanish in 1 sec.

maybe adding some settings in f12 like translucent roofs, no trees, disabling windows key (for misspressing and making alttabbing in pvp xD), big items --> i think this features are nice.

I like the idea of /blockexp for PL raiders. Support!

The drop rate is fine, makes gold hard to come by... more valuable...

I don't like the idea of returning from dc invulnerability though. People who pull plug will abuse...

i got some random bumps idk why, i got 0 lag and i got bumped when running sometimes (happened like 20 times already).

I wanted to post this myself. It's getting really annoying and kinda unplayable. So I hope this will be a fix soon so I can get to test some more ! :)

these "random" bumps occur when you run out of SP. Because you're on auto-run you keep on running forever, but once you get to 0 SP you can't run anymore and bump back. This is because your SP value is mismatching the server. I'll take a look into it if I can smoothen it out.

these "random" bumps occur when you run out of SP. Because you're on auto-run you keep on running forever, but once you get to 0 SP you can't run anymore and bump back. This is because your SP value is mismatching the server. I'll take a look into it if I can smoothen it out.

I see :) It could really be helpful :) As new players running out of SP constant :P