Sign in to follow this  
MaryJane

Round Of Applause

Good job Helbreath Nemesis, you stuck to your dates and your getting stuff done. With Legion being out of the way, and Olympia never updating, your future looks incredibly bright. I can guarantee you've gained most of Helbreath Legion players as well as many from Olympia who are sick of a server that never updates. I know for a fact that my guild (Infamous™ located on Legion) will be playing here, among many others. Hope this server is going to be as great as it seems!

Thanks mate, we really appreciate the support and patience that everyone has been giving us!

It means alot for us as Nemesis its made by and for the people.

Everyone's kindly welcomed here! ^_^

MaryJane, thanks for your support and words of appreciation.

We try to stick as close to the original schedule as possible. Yet with the Beta launching in just a few hours away anything can still happen. Buy for now plans seem to go very much as scheduled. Tonight when I arrive home from the office I will dive directly into nemesis 3 and round off the final pages that are required to launch the beta just in time.

During the beta you can expect things to go fast and updating comming on a rapid frequency this weekend. I've cleared my entire weekend to dedicate it completely to the beta launch and resolving the initial bugs and crashes that'll show up shortly after launch.

Once the beta moves one to next week, I will be adding additional pages and update information on the web and forums to keep everyone up-to-date with what we're doing and where we are going.

Yeah big up for Nemesis!

Can't wait to help you guys get this server up to date !

I bet this server is gonna run 300+ players for a long time

Guys this beta will be messy and long. we want to be very sure we can have a stable server and NEVER RESET IT AGAIN.

And btw. Olympia is/was great. if u compare to other private server. u can say it is/was 2nd best private server ever!

Legion was like one long beta, and the mess ups they had, I'm sure Nemesis will be nothing like that. Can't wait to perfect a server with so much potential. Any ETA's as far as beta goes yet? It's 12:31 PM here.

@farjat, looks to be that way. you guys keep the public informed--- #1 rule to a successful administration... hopefully the server stability/ quality will follow the same success rate :)

EAGER FOR NEM3

Thanks to all the admin team!

Legion was like one long beta, and the mess ups they had, I'm sure Nemesis will be nothing like that. Can't wait to perfect a server with so much potential. Any ETA's as far as beta goes yet? It's 12:31 PM here.

well if we doesnt get it stable we are just keeping on beta for years. DW!