Sign in to follow this  
Svafnir

Contribution For First Dk Set?

This never got fixed and a lot of new players are complaining (and leaving server) because of it. And given that heres a lot of dickheads killing goldies at pits that try to make contri, it gets worse..

We need a fix asap.

Thanks.

There isn't an in-game fix available yet for this issue.

We're well aware of it and trying to resolve this ASAP.

Meanwhile those who require their first DK set can make a ticket to request for it, they'll be rewarded 200 contribution points to get them started on their set, that should boost them well enough to take most, if not all pieces of their first set.

Later on we'll be introducing unique quests to be completed, given to new players at lvl 1 and only completable at lvl 180.

This unique quest system will also introduce multiple quests, where players can have multiple quests atonce to be completed.

Developing all this takes alot of time and testing. Especially testing this is important, as disabling or breaking the ability to quest will leave heroes behind to take hero sets, max lvls behind on their DK set retakes and guilds behind on upgrading their guilds. Therefore we require more time to have this working properly.

I have been back here for i think a month atleast now, the DK set has been the same all this time, is this really ASAP?

PS. Im not trying to be disrespectful, just curious about this.

Edited by telk

I have been back here for i think a month atleast now, the DK set has been the same all this time, is this really ASAP?

PS. Im not trying to be disrespectful, just curious about this.

"asap" in the game dev world means within a week or month depending on the release deadlines or update frequency.

Unfortunately nemesis isn't like a company that develops a game where the employees get payed.

Nemesis is a free mmorpg where each staff member, including the developers are here at free will and arn't getting payed for what they do, therefore "asap" means as soon as (in this case) the developer has time, he'll make it and release it.

And at this point, i'm the only developer, and right now I got things to resolve in my real life before bothering with nemesis.

Real Life >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nemesis (not just nemsis, but mainly all games)

It should be like that for anyone. It's nice to spend your free time playing a game, but the game should not become your life and you should never live for the game, and that's exactly how it works for me. I spend free time developing nemesis rather than playing it, nemesis is not my life, so i'm not here 24/7 developing to get it done. If you do wish to get me here 24/7, pay me every month 4000 USD and i'll do it (as that would be what I'd earn in game dev with a real company).