Sign in to follow this  
Vintage

Requesting A Mouse Setting Change Option

just as the title says. I'm left handed, and left hand ONLY. due to a motorcycle accident. Now i play with my mouse on the left side of the keyboard and then using my middle finger is really hard to double click to change items or use items. So i was wondering if the GMs would be so kind to maybe tel me how i can change the mouse setting in hb or edit hb client to allow my pc settings affect hb settings. meaning even after i change my mouse setting on my desktop, but when i open hb everything is forced back to original mouse setting. I mean this would also benefit other left handed players as well.

thank you

if i were able to change the mouse settings i would actually be able to pvp more. thats to pvp actual good players........

Fairly easy, you can change it in windows itself:

- open "start menu"

- open "control panel"

- open "mouse settings"

- in the primary tab "buttons" mark the box "switch primary and secondary buttons".

If you're irritated by the way the mouse points (pointing for a right-handed person), you can download a free cusor set from Microsoft especially designed for left-handed people that makes the entire mouse opposite.

Download the .cur files your want to change from this URL: http://archive.msdn....?ReleaseId=2509

Next place the .cur files in "C:\Windows\Cusor" directory.

Then go again to your mouse settings, now take the second tab "Pointers" and below select the pointer you like to change, click the "Browse" button on the right-bottom of the dialog and choose that .cur file you'd like to use.

This is how it should work using windows.

I'm not sure if HB actually ignores or takes these settings with it as HB is very old !

If it doesn't take it like this, please let me know and i'll forge you a special left-handed client to play now and make the ability (in the next client update ofc) to choose in-game if you want to reverse the buttons or not.

meaning even after i change my mouse setting on my desktop, but when i open hb everything is forced back to original mouse setting.

btw juno its Trashy u dummy, how many times i gota tell u my story lol

white hb over writes the pc config, you cant change it hb client its self MUST change on its own.

i wrote that in the first comment

ok sure, i'll get you that left-handed client first thing tomorrow and i'll add an option for it in the client on next update.

This is what Id call support and caring about players :)

The option for it is already built ! scheduled for next update ! (which is very close btw !)

nemesis20110920202304bl.jpg

*censored* yeah man, i can't tell you how greatly appreciated i am. seriously thank you white

You're welcome, we listen to players & accept their suggestions.

I brought you a special client asap to make life & playing much easier with us in nemesis :)

On top of that, you'll get that mouse option in your client ;)

This is what Id call support and caring about players :)

The option for it is already built ! scheduled for next update ! (which is very close btw !)

nemesis20110920202304bl.jpg

Good afternoon, first of all, I wanted to congratulate you for the excellent work they have done forever:)

Now, going to what was coming, would be good to add in some way ... the option of "zoom map" with click ... Why?

In many of the new notebooks have been out of the botons "keypad", so that the sign "-" and "+" does not exist ... (this is my case ...), and a new user, with notebook, is complicated to play ...

I hope you learn;)

Sory for Google traductor :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

y se los dejo en español por las dudas

Buenas tardes, antes que nada, queria felicitarlos por el exelente trabajo que han realizado siempre :)

Ahora, llendo a lo que venia, estaria bueno, que agreguen de algun modo... la opcion del "zoom map", con clic... por que?

En muchas de las notebooks nuevas, se han sacado los botons de "teclado numerico", con lo que el signo "-" y "+" no existen... (este es mi caso...), y a un usuario nuevo, con notebook, se le complica para jugar...

Espero que les sirva ;)