Sign in to follow this  
Kokkeli

Forum Colours

The new grey background is good but the red topic colour doesnt work! Dont know about all of us but to me its hard to read. Make it more soft please.

+ u hardly can see the "report" "edit" buttons before you move the pointer closer them and they come brighter. Thanks =)

Btw say if you agree

Edited by Kokkeli

Yes, White[GM] is working on re-making the skin, so I'm sure he'll read this. Any other suggestions are welcome!

Well one little thing. You can go to helbreath nemesis mainpage from the top but you cant go back to forums from same place and you have to scroll down to do it. It would be better if you move the page switching option example to the top left corner on the forum page and also on the mainpage so its in the same place on the both sites. Faster easier better. Thanks

One more thing :D I noticed that i wasnt notified about JingGM`s reply cos at the start i dont get notified about anything cos i havent changed options. Its better that at the start you have automatically accepted

all notifies and then you can change options. This way you let people know easier about this "notify" thing. Thanks

agree about the red text, its kinda annoying on my eyes also. Also the text in the searchbox is black, and the searchbox is black. Thought u might want to know :)