Sign in to follow this  
Mito24

Some Questions

what exactly drops mountain giant, ogre and all the dragons we know -> in portal nemesis this information doesnt appear

does a blizzard with 120 mag using rogm, dk14 hurts ?

rep affect the probability of 1st drop when u kill monsters ? and the 2nd drop ?

does a DK 15 have more Hitting probability than DK+0..?.. how much ? in Dk wand is then same ?

why mages don't have DK hat ?... we could have DK hat with the same defense and endurence than a normal hat ...

does all the weapons have the same probability (when u kill monsters) of get drops from monster ? ( i mean... when u kill ettin with DK have more prob to get a drop???)

thats all ! :P ty

- Drop information should all be available @ nemesis portal.

- Blizz with 120 mag, rogm, dk14 probably hurts a bit, though you'll run out of mana fast.

- Rep doesn't affect any drop rates

- DK15 has higher hitting prob then DK+0

- DK Hat is not yet introduced, we will introduce it when the time is right.

- the weapon type or stats of the weapon you use to kill a monster does not affect the drop rate in any way.

- Drop information should all be available @ nemesis portal.

- Blizz with 120 mag, rogm, dk14 probably hurts a bit, though you'll run out of mana fast.

- Rep doesn't affect any drop rates

- DK15 has higher hitting prob then DK+0

- DK Hat is not yet introduced, we will introduce it when the time is right.

- the weapon type or stats of the weapon you use to kill a monster does not affect the drop rate in any way.

owned

drop information is not available on nemesis portal, plis check ogre, mountain giant and all the drags! ( all the drags drop the same ) ty for all the answers, MJ told me that rep affect 1st drop ...

Edited by Mito24

drop information is not available on nemesis portal, plis check ogre, mountain giant and all the drags! ( all the drags drop the same ) ty for all the answers, MJ told me that rep affect 1st drop ...

i'll check the nemesis portal.

I'm head developer and I say MJ is mistaken, in most HB's it's assumed rep affects 1st drop, but in nemesis it doesn't.