Sign in to follow this  
MagicJoKer

Warning!

We are having several cases of people lending their itens and being scammed, or having a person that shares the account stealing itens, we would just like to remenber that our server policy is banning the scammer, in case of HACKING where the person DID NOT SHARE HIS ACCOUNT, and depending a lot on the case, we MIGHT give itens back, if you shared, or didnt take care of your account, we WILL NOT RETURN YOUR ITENS! DONT SHARE!

legal trade gbh for xrapier roll back (?) why gm :( this day i know Xrapier scamed with any acc, but the trade for Gbh is legal , and any gm roll back trade -.-!

well he know why roll back 1 legal trade ...cyas !!! ty for warning mj

legal trade gbh for xrapier roll back (?) why gm :( this day i know Xrapier scamed with any acc, but the trade for Gbh is legal , and any gm roll back trade -.-!

well he know why roll back 1 legal trade ...cyas !!! ty for warning mj

I quote from MJ:

and depending a lot on the case, we MIGHT give itens back

I decided to give back items as I have time to investigate the case as it was shortly brought to the surface and I the case showed 100% clear hacking.

The rollback of this single trade was made because the item was involved in a hacking case and therefore I have the right as a GM and game developer to undo any of such trades within a short period of time after the trade was made.

It's sad you or your friends ended up in this trade, and i'm sorry for you and your friends, but a GBH and mr91% targe for a xel rap is slightly unbalanced trade according to the difference of power these items have.

u are the gm! is ok for me! bye bye!

I'd do the same for anyone else if the case would be equally lol, even for you.

Atleast you got back the original items, if i wanted to be bad i could of taken it away and locked all till 2030 on the hacker account, which happens to be in same guild (Args guild), A trade with a guild member who trades away a rather guild/group item (xel rap) for just 2 items, one hard to find and one rare drop... that makes it suspicious in first place.

Anyway, if you have issues with it, feel free make a ticket about it for farjat or elg to handle it, if you feel I handled wrongly here, feel free to make a ticket to accuse me of GM abuse... Just make sure you make correct statements and don't tell lies, thank you :)

I need not do anything, just was a question, if you decided that for some will not want to have any problems with any gm, and less with you, I'd rather not beyond misunderstandings, greetings!