Sign in to follow this  
pizzaHK

About Pl Map.

Hello Every Body....

Do you think barrack can lv up to lv 140 that PL also lv 140 limit.It will meanLess about PL map.

Barrack Dummp Exp so much, must better than PL monster,make no ppl want go to PL Map hunt.

Make PL map to be MeanLess.

it is my suggestion. thx all.^^ :wub:

Hello Every Body....

Do you think barrack can lv up to lv 140 that PL also lv 140 limit.It will meanLess about PL map.

Barrack Dummp Exp so much, must better than PL monster,make no ppl want go to PL Map hunt.

Make PL map to be MeanLess.

it is my suggestion. thx all.^^ :wub:

make PL to lvl 160!!

No one train with golems at 150-160. The only usefull pit there would be cyc.

I think pl should be up to 180 included, with new pits, like cf, another cyc, maybe trolls, and rudies (mobs weaker than ml mobs)

Right now is dead and its an amazing map to fight, with many traps and bridges.

Edited by vazkitoo

I think pl should be up to 180 included, with new pits, like cf, another cyc, maybe trolls, and rudies (mobs weaker than ml mobs)

yeah nice idea but there is should exist a better way to go, 'cause by aresden farm :/ u have to run a lot O.o!

yeah nice idea but there is should exist a better way to go, 'cause by aresden farm :/ u have to run a lot O.o!

And because of that, is safer to train. So there gonna be many ppl training there and mass eks..

And theres no need to recall, you can repot/repair at farm.

As we don't have enough players to fill ML, maybe we could PL as a mass PvP/hunting map? its a smaller map i think there would be more action, and it remember me of the good old days of helbreath...

I disagree with PL been 180. That will mess up with the actual ML fights, there are already only few players really fighting in ML. You almost cant see ppl hunting ML, unless troll and river. Ogre/ww/others pits are almost dead.

This map should remain as he is right now, or:

make it lvl160 at most. This would able new players (that came out from barraks at lvl 140) experience a bit of real HB without the cruel pvp imertion, just like they experience in ML or d2.