Sign in to follow this  
FullHouse

Gm Abuse => Juli Gm

I Also wanna report GM Juli he muted me 2 months ago because i was testing my PA set versus his ancient devastator and the dmg was so low so he casted hell fire on me and then he muted me... Is that a GM? server is going down for fea things like bad administration, fake GM like Juli, Where is Hunter????

After that i launched a ticket TO report Juli after 3 days farjat just closed my ticket without any explanation and as i see GM Juli contin?es molesting people in server (Kat)...

I know probably i Will get banned but i had to write this because im not agree with that "GM", im not insulting ppl scaming or laming, im just a regular player who loves HB...

Hunter pelase come back we miss u alot...

Edited by FullHouse

Lets hear what Juli have to say.. they ALWAYS give an explanation, i dont believe they just closed your tickets without replying. Ive played both servers and all i can say is that he did and do an amazing job.

About Hunter, as far as i know, hes still having health issues. We all hope to see him around soon..

Btw, Juli was known as NPC molester, now players? :P

Edited by vazkitoo

WTF is this man... lmao, i mute ppl when they say bad words, cause other ppl complain about it, if u dont like my job, well i dont get paid or anything to do it... so, i just do what im told to do... so plz.. stop this crap.. if u r a little kid that likes to cry about EVERYTHING! and i mean EVERYTHING! its your problem, i got better things to do with my life than what happened 3 months AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if u think that server is gonna be better without me, OK! i just remember server was dead when i got here, and ALL GMs worked a lot! to put it up again! but i dont see u complain when u get events! or stones, or PVP events for things!.... keep cryin if servers is comin down is for kids like u, not cause of me...

PS u can send a tikcet next time, or post in the right section of forum.

im on Vacations from tomorrow to 1 month....bye.

do not understand why complain? GM are to enforce the laws ... upset if you insult a gm is obviously going to muti post plz do not make no sense to not have 200 server likes to play ....

JuliGM is one of the most active gms and and solves more problems, so please do not post like these that only affect the desire to play other players

Juli ... I have screen shots about this remembre wheb u muted me after we tested my PA set with ur debastor? then u casted hellfire TO killme and muted me? Im sure u remember?, can u explain me why u did that? I wont problems in this forum/game but if u let me i can post the screenshots wheb u was abusing

My ticket is id no. 3552 opened noviembre 7 cosed by farjat with 0 replyes, can any GM check please What happened?

Ps i never never uses bad words in game never insulted nacionality, never lamed never scamed, never insulted player or GM, why muted me? Can u explain? In fact i Dont spam the general chat, indont chat alot in gane i just train...

Edited by FullHouse

1. This is not the right place to report abuse. The ticket system is there for a reason. Use it.

2. I'm tired of seeing topics when they should be tickets. 3 week forum suspension.

3. If it was 2 months ago, why the hell are you bringing it up now? If farjat closed the ticket, that means he at least SAW the ticket. If he doesn't answer, it doesn't mean he didn't do something about it.

CLOSED.