Sign in to follow this  
Warren

Baxe

actually b axes were not created like middle weapon between sword and hammer.

they were created like the best weapon ingame (original hb) untill they made new update and put hammers in it.

the problem is that they didnt make any changes in baxes and totally ruined that built with bringing hammers in.

and according to that fact b axe should be fixed for sure and i has to be way better than GIS . its unballanced now

Edited by Muxa

actually b axes were not created like middle weapon between sword and hammer.

they were created like the best weapon ingame (original hb) untill they made new update and put hammers in it.

the problem is that they didnt make any changes in baxes and totally ruined that built with bringing hammers in.

and according to that fact b axe should be fixed for sure and i has to be way better than GIS . its unballanced now

yeah, i think baxes should have higher damage than gis (of course less dmg than BHs).

I repeat, higher dice dmg than GiS and a bit more HP would do it, as well as a bit of endurance increment (1500 is a joke, is it made of paper?) 2500 endu could be fine (less endu than GiS)

So overall, comparing with GiS:

PROs:

-Higher dmg than GiS

-Higher HP than GiS

Cons:

-Less endu than GiS

-More points of Strength required to wield

i agree with fede, 1500 endu is a *censored*ing joke!

baxes should have at least 2500 endu.

and maybe increase hitting probability a bit, or dmg. (baxes are supposed to hit more than GiS).