Sign in to follow this  
dunloveme

To Increase Players To Join The Game

Hi Buddies,

we're losing player in this server..

some of the reasons why this happened is that maybe the drop rate is low,

they getting bored to the game because there's no new players who join the game,

the more we losing players the more player will be gone.

i have an idea to increase more player , i hope it work

i was thinking to tell a little about HB Nemesis with a simple post on my blog or other community

Site/Web such as FaceBook, Frienster, Twitter and so on. All you need to do is that just tell your friend

about HB Nemesis and put a link there, that's all.

i have told my friend about HB, they about to join the game. So i think its work with "Friend to Friend"

they wanted to play game in a group rather than play alone.

sample HTML code for HB Nemesis link

<a href="http://helbreathnemesis.com"> HELBREATH NEMESIS</a>

Great initiative.

It's sad to see the server dying like this, it is after all the best one out there! (exept for the recall thing :P)

Trying to recruit friends is a nice touch and maybe it should be something that can eventually be rewarded.

Not that im advertising or anything but i have seen alot of ppl leave for other servers (such as HB Poland) and I think its sad.

save the server, any ideas is better than none :)

/Zoul

indeed, myself included. Im not quitting, but alot less aktive becouse im bored when i log on. And im sure it can be helped if it got up to 100+ aktive players on daily :)

I know its hard to do, but it has been there and can do it again.

Dunno what can be done tbh, but maybe promote the server places where HB players are.

It will really be sade to see this server die. But maybe the new Update will wake up people from their graves. :D

I saw it somewhere else on the forum. Is it possible to send out a email about the new updates to the server too all the email accounts you got? So all old players thats quitted have a chance to come back? or is it something you guys dont do?

EDIT - Yeah make recall thing to 10 sec after you got hitted. Would make the server more pvp minded. :D

Maybe another thing? maybe its bad or good i dont know. But now when we are less people online, the HBnemeis world is too big. Tbh i think you should shut down some of the maps and let ML and IB the main maps. ITs annoying to run for 30min to pick up a fight for 1 ek or a death :P The raid portels helps alot indeed, but try gether people up in same maps.

Edited by J-Power

indeed, myself included. Im not quitting, but alot less aktive becouse im bored when i log on. And im sure it can be helped if it got up to 100+ aktive players on daily :)

I know its hard to do, but it has been there and can do it again.

Dunno what can be done tbh, but maybe promote the server places where HB players are.

It will really be sade to see this server die. But maybe the new Update will wake up people from their graves. :D

I saw it somewhere else on the forum. Is it possible to send out a email about the new updates to the server too all the email accounts you got? So all old players thats quitted have a chance to come back? or is it something you guys dont do?

EDIT - Yeah make recall thing to 10 sec after you got hitted. Would make the server more pvp minded. :D

Maybe another thing? maybe its bad or good i dont know. But now when we are less people online, the HBnemeis world is too big. Tbh i think you should shut down some of the maps and let ML and IB the main maps. ITs annoying to run for 30min to pick up a fight for 1 ek or a death :P The raid portels helps alot indeed, but try gether people up in same maps.

+1 to the email thing!

a very good idea is to send an e-mail to EVERY member of HB nemesis inter (to all the 41.000 accounts) when the great update comes out...idk what GMs think about this but i find it a very nice idea to get the attention of the players that aren't active anymore :)

When the update is released, there will be a notification email for every account holder. Also we are planning on advertising it on fb/top lists/youtube clips.

I'm also on the side of 10s no dmg recall cooldown, BUT part of the staff doesn't want it so it might not happen.

We are also picking up and creating ideas how to boost the population of the server!

Anyways thanks for your contribution guys, its needed in tough times! Nemesis will raise to flourish once again like it has always done :)

The GMs reading this should be happy with the love the players show towards this server, even thou many quit, sold their accounts or just went to HB poland (there, I said it...). I would like to know what the GMs think of this matter.

And I would just like to add that the creation of hb argentina server is the primary reson for this servers status. Plz dont split the population, unite it!

Do the changes the community is asking for plz (for example the recall spell) and reunite the servers!

/Zoul