Sign in to follow this  
FedeD

Safe Stone Upgrade Up To +2

Just what the title sais, safe upgrade stone up to +2, meaning u dont lose item BUT the stone when upgradin to +1 or +2, what do u thnk?

I would like to see people with manu high percentage....get to upgrade safely.

such as manu 60-75% can upgrade safely to 2 80% of time

75-90 upgrade safely to +3 90% of the time

91-100% manu skill upgrade to +4 100% of the time

' date='Jul 9 2010, 07:18 PM' post='327295']

OMG hilarious idea! ^^, Let's apply that lol

Edited by FedeD

This should be done together with the big update! (Hunter's idea of Manufacturing, not mine)

What do u think about: Magic or white????

' date='Jul 9 2010, 07:18 PM' post='327295']

i like the idea of making a lil bit safe upgrades, but giving 100% success i think its way too much. Upgrading is a pain in the iss due to low % of success, and giving it a bit more chance of success would be really good.

WhiteGM once posted list of success rate with stones and it is a miracle to make a bbh+5 since chance is only 10%.

So 1 of 10 bbh+4 would make a bbh+5 right? Unless you get the lucky hit of 1/10 first try :lol: . Need more info bout this tho, post was old.

i like the idea of making a lil bit safe upgrades, but giving 100% success i think its way too much. Upgrading is a pain in the iss due to low % of success, and giving it a bit more chance of success would be really good.

WhiteGM once posted list of success rate with stones and it is a miracle to make a bbh+5 since chance is only 10%.

So 1 of 10 bbh+4 would make a bbh+5 right? Unless you get the lucky hit of 1/10 first try :lol: . Need more info bout this tho, post was old.

getting 100% manufacturing is *censored*ING HARDDD...hunter idea is great...start doing manufacturing...u will be happy just getting 30% :P

maybe 100% success would be much, but atleast change the safe upgrade, for 60/74 manufacturing safe upgrade up to +2, for 75/89 manufacturing, safe upgrade to +3, and 90+ manufacturing safe upgrade to+4, this doesnt mean its 100% chances of upgrading, this means that if upgrade fails u dont lose the item, so u'll still have to try several times.

For example: i have a bbh+3 and i'm 95% manufacturing, i use 3 xelima stones on it to upgrade to +4 and it fails the 3 times but i keep the bbh+3

Edited by FedeD

maybe 100% success would be much, but atleast change the safe upgrade, for 60/74 manufacturing safe upgrade up to +2, for 75/89 manufacturing, safe upgrade to +3, and 90+ manufacturing safe upgrade to+4, this doesnt mean its 100% chances of upgrading, this means that if upgrade fails u dont lose the item, so u'll still have to try several times.

For example: i have a bbh+3 and i'm 95% manufacturing, i use 3 xelima stones on it to upgrade to +4 and it fails the 3 times but i keep the bbh+3

its just cool...and how i said...it will give another use to the skill...so more ppl will try to get it to high % :)