Sign in to follow this  
J-Power

About A New Pl :)

NOOO :) . Pl must be downgraded to lvl 110 only. Bring back energy strike and ews eks. Flams/Gis and hammers. Wing helm and Wizard caps to win, no ugly horned and wizard hats :angry:

Bow eks, lighthing strike eks, meteor eks :D Mass fun like old days when helbreath was a baby born :wub:

YES! :wub:

NOOO :) . Pl must be downgraded to lvl 110 only. Bring back energy strike and ews eks. Flams/Gis and hammers. Wing helm and Wizard caps to win, no ugly horned and wizard hats :angry:

Bow eks, lighthing strike eks, meteor eks :D Mass fun like old days when helbreath was a baby born :wub:

i just agree with EVERYTHING this guy said...it would be AWSOME to see that kind of fights...110/120 max lvl of Promiseland FTW!!!!! :) :)

Edited by martingroso

mmm i think its isnt that smart cuz all of u want to be pl raiders ( so do I got pro stats for war :) ) but 160 pl raider can kill any max :S so i think they should keep it 141 its not gm fault there are not pl raiders on server we are just not doing it cuz we lvl max :P thats my opinion gms should say our comunity to open pl raiders .

RAISE BARRACKS TO 151 THEN PL 179.

That will be great! Easier to train plus we are all bored of DK vs DK pvp!

wrong

imo dividing more the population is not a good choice

QFT

mmm i think its isnt that smart cuz all of u want to be pl raiders ( so do I got pro stats for war :) ) but 160 pl raider can kill any max :S so i think they should keep it 141 its not gm fault there are not pl raiders on server we are just not doing it cuz we lvl max :P thats my opinion gms should say our comunity to open pl raiders .

dont agree here. people dont use PL becouse they lvl in raxx to 141. Would be cool to see 141-160 lvling in same area (they can, if not they go another spot) this will make living again!