Sign in to follow this  
letrita

Crusade Usefulness

shouldn't crusades be usefull for something? i mean, if either you win or lose, nothing changes!

it would be great if there it was a reward for winning them, so ppl would take it more seriously

ps: the exp awarded for winning the crusade does not count, since its very small..

Sades are good for getting eks :P

but okay on the other hand, i will welcome the idea of having some form of prize for winning sade. but i seriously cant think of any reasonable prize that will please the entire town. i object against summons for prize. the whole town fights over the drops and elvs can also log their ares chara or vice versa to take part in the summon event. maybe add on to the bonus exp given ??

Edited by cor3a

but okay on the other hand, i will welcome the idea of having some form of prize for winning sade. but i seriously cant think of any reasonable prize that will please the entire town. i object against summons for prize. the whole town fights over the drops and elvs can also log their ares chara or vice versa to take part in the summon event. maybe add on to the bonus exp given ??

well, heldenian benefits can be divided, and get double prices for the losing town for example..

well, heldenian benefits can be divided, and get double prices for the losing town for example..

but well since gold's like free flow of beers pouring out from taps, the only thing that the doubling of shop prices will affect is gona be lucky prize tix? i think people usually spend their gold on them.. one maj at ww pit can get me almost like 60-70k gold or more?

but well since gold's like free flow of beers pouring out from taps, the only thing that the doubling of shop prices will affect is gona be lucky prize tix? i think people usually spend their gold on them.. one maj at ww pit can get me almost like 60-70k gold or more?

loosers pay everything x4 then :huh: