Sign in to follow this  
Im a Noob

Crusade In Promise Land

Hello to Admin and Gm's

I have some suggestion here for this beloved game..

How if we do a crusade at Promise Land to attract new player to come and play in HB nemesis.. In addition, u guys can slightly increase drop rate at PL and increased the lvl player can play at PL to lvl150 (now 140) for example, since beginner surely cant compete maxed player and Garden have too much creatures that beginner hard to handle..

Btw, thanx for reading my post and suggestion.. Good Luck Have Fun.. :P

This post should be in the Suggestions section in the forums.

However it is quite a good idea.

u shitting me?

So basicly will be higher lvl plers raiding the nubs now

This post should be in the Suggestions section in the forums.

However it is quite a good idea.

u shitting me?

So basicly will be higher lvl plers raiding the nubs now

Well, his version of it may be a bit off, as he didnt elaborate any on it. But the concept is good, if the right parameters are put in place.

I can elaborate a little.

So, there can be Mini towns put into place in the dungeon near the city teleports. These would have the defense shields like in the towns during a normal sade.

In pl itself can be mana stones were people can build like normal(this may have to be changed a bit, as the bases we build in ML are quite powerful)

This can be done once a week, say on friday. The winning town could get drop bonus for PL for the week, like held works. But PL ONLY.

But im not sure how the mini towns would work out, no eks in the dungeon at all during the PL crusade? Only in PL itself.

It will need some altering a bit, but im happy to come up with ideas if this is something jaapy/farjat would want.

TY for moving the thread.