Sign in to follow this  
Phenomenal

Lost & Found

ello guys, just came back to nemesis after a long time of being away, forgot my old account details but! thought i would check here (not knowning where best to post) to see if i can find any old players from HB Int, I remember the re was a second server started on HB Int but im looking for people from the first one, when GoD was a guild, Burst was a guildmaster and devxav,nightmareX,Madehlyn,Zitan etc was the elvines to be killed in those days amongst others, eventualy also came sorix, forgflower, warriorv and co. i used to be in a guild with burst, drdeath,lumiangel and several others but then also moved to another guild called Sleeping sun with Amid,Celestian, Narumies, Stuarn and a few others. Just looking for old faces thats all, if you wer around back then maybe you would have remembered -Tyrial-. speak soon :D

now under Phenomenal in game

Those are OOOOOLLLLLD guild. I was on Argenchina on elv in those time. Later i build Argenlandia. Im Turulo.

Nice to c old players.

yeah i used to be drdeaths para mage once upon a time :P

DrDeath?

DarkLothar?

lothar^^?

if so i can hok u up with his msn:P

xD

if u want i can hook u up with Juans msn..

he still playing hbusa ( what a nub ) :P

lothar^^ guy did not play hbint abbandon especially not in those days

and drdeath was a mage im 99% sure? owned by OmegaDoom so

i havent a clue why he would need a para mage

no drdeath on abbadon was a warrior and omegadoom blow hard :P madehlyn best mage on int for a while :P remembering more people,

Moonrose, Gravedigga, Icestorm, Lestat, Elminster, NidoQueen, IcampUdie, Nekochan etc, good days ;[ miss it alot i guess alot of other good players i just cant remember cus was like very many years ago :P

no drdeath on abbadon was a warrior and omegadoom blow hard :P madehlyn best mage on int for a while :P remembering more people,

Moonrose, Gravedigga, Icestorm, Lestat, Elminster, NidoQueen, IcampUdie, Nekochan etc, good days ;[ miss it alot i guess alot of other good players i just cant remember cus was like very many years ago :P

Remember F|r3OpTiC