Milk

Full Hero Change

tbh

a smart mage/ warrior would use fh when its needed the most

like criting down a paralyzed enemy or blizzing

its not like u have 2 wear fh 24/7

u can easyly swap between mr/fh sets quiet fast

so just leave it the way it is

i think that milk is right, its VERY difficult to get FH, it takes u like 1 year or so,

and i think that a little change on the defence of the hero set is good.

For example, when a mage put on the hero set, almost all the wars go and

attack that mage, cuz the def of the hero set (mage), is like to wear that

black smith chain and legs :S.

I think that a little change (adding a bit of def to the hero items) will be good.

i hope the GMs to read this suggestion :)

1 year? U cannot be serious, on decently equipped mage I could easily get 100eks a week... war is a little bit harder case, but a year? no way.

why dont u stfu??? i have a life, i just play nemesis a little time a day to have fun, so stfu cuz u

are just a nolifer, perhaps u have more eks than me, but the difference between you and me is that

U DONT HAVE A LIFE, and i do :)

U must be crazy about this game, and play like 6 hours every day, thats just sad.

martingroso was that comment for me lol?

For Ruutu risti i guess...

yep, it was for ruutu risti, he is always talking shit

on: adding a little bit of def on BOTH hero sets could be good, but just a little

ya thats all, just a little bit....

i think that milk is right, its VERY difficult to get FH, it takes u like 1 year or so,

I think that a little change (adding a bit of def to the hero items) will be good.

1 year? U cannot be serious, on decently equipped mage I could easily get 100eks a week... war is a little bit harder case, but a year? no way.

why dont u stfu??? i have a life, i just play nemesis a little time a day to have fun, so stfu cuz u

are just a nolifer, perhaps u have more eks than me, but the difference between you and me is that

U must be crazy about this game, and play like 6 hours every day, thats just sad.

This post isnt quite ontopic and neither is my following post:

I play ice-hockey in 2 teams, I practice muay thai and I go to gym 3-5 times a week, Im like 6 courses away from finishing Business college and 2 days ago we just won a floorball tournament with a team we have grounded with my friends... I spend my weekends with my friends partying and having fun and I just got a new job which Im starting 10th of february.

I'm a nolife... What do you do with ur life?

I enjoy playing HB, and I play it quite alot at weekdays since I live 60km from our capital Helsinki where all my relatives and friends live... And since Im working / goin to school and have all my hobbies I cant get there often at weekdays.

Back to ontopic.

I dont think any class in HB nemesis needs more defence, I could agree with mages getting their hero chain for an additional 50/100 eks, but it shouldnt be that much higher def than hero robe.

Hero set is great offensive armor set, if u dont know how to change it when ur being targeted, then shame on you.

on: adding a little bit of def on BOTH hero sets could be good, but just a little

How am I always talking shit? I could say Im quite aknowledged in the field of hellbreath and Im only voicing my opinions on topics that interests me. I am trying to take HB nemesis forward with new suggestions and by opening conversations, but feel free to talk shit about me.

mages hero set is fine in its current status.

extra hitting prob is nice vs mr set warriors.

besides getting a hero set as a mage is ALOT easier then getting one as a warrior, you need less ek's and ek's are alot easier to get.

therefore warriors benefir more from their hero set then mages and rightfully so.

This post isnt quite ontopic and neither is my following post:

I play ice-hockey in 2 teams, I practice muay thai and I go to gym 3-5 times a week, Im like 6 courses away from finishing Business college and 2 days ago we just won a floorball tournament with a team we have grounded with my friends... I spend my weekends with my friends partying and having fun and I just got a new job which Im starting 10th of february.

I'm a nolife... What do you do with ur life?

I enjoy playing HB, and I play it quite alot at weekdays since I live 60km from our capital Helsinki where all my relatives and friends live... And since Im working / goin to school and have all my hobbies I cant get there often at weekdays.

Back to ontopic.

I dont think any class in HB nemesis needs more defence, I could agree with mages getting their hero chain for an additional 50/100 eks, but it shouldnt be that much higher def than hero robe.

Hero set is great offensive armor set, if u dont know how to change it when ur being targeted, then shame on you.

How am I always talking shit? I could say Im quite aknowledged in the field of hellbreath and Im only voicing my opinions on topics that interests me. I am trying to take HB nemesis forward with new suggestions and by opening conversations, but feel free to talk shit about me.

yes please back to topics, im sure u guys all have lives im not doubting that but all i am suggesting is the tinyest bet of change to armor so mages not crited as if they are naked....