Sign in to follow this  
Eldon

Full List Of Names At Abaddon

foe/hyentic took care of business when eld/vamp wasnt on just so everyone knows who was mainly responsable for this acheivement.

Yeah it was a big effort from a lot of the KK guys. The people who deserve the credit are Snowyjoe, Hyentic, Eldon, Junonh (our faithful tanker) and myself.

List is only of ppl who did finalt assault to Abby? Cuz i was a lot of hours there and disconected when 30 mobs left or so cuz i had an exam today and need to sleep... :S

Yes it is the list of only people who were there for the Abby kill.

I really wanted to food the drops according to who was helping clearing the maps. If you did not help during the Infernia or Procella or actual clearing of Abbadon - you got nothing so that the people who did the hard work got the reward, but couldn't because we had so many people show up from out of guild - I had no idea they were there untill the food game.

Its a horrible system I know Yusuke, trust me I blew up big time at Eldon when he said we have to include everyone, we just put in 20 hours clearing the maps and we are potentially giving our prize to someone who did a 15 minute ES job.

The Abbadon is down again though, I spose thats what matters.

foe/hyentic took care of business when eld/vamp wasnt on just so everyone knows who was mainly responsable for this acheivement.

Yeah it was a big effort from a lot of the KK guys. The people who deserve the credit are Snowyjoe, Hyentic, Eldon, Junonh (our faithful tanker) and myself.

List is only of ppl who did finalt assault to Abby? Cuz i was a lot of hours there and disconected when 30 mobs left or so cuz i had an exam today and need to sleep... :S

Yes it is the list of only people who were there for the Abby kill.

I really wanted to food the drops according to who was helping clearing the maps. If you did not help during the Infernia or Procella or actual clearing of Abbadon - you got nothing so that the people who did the hard work got the reward, but couldn't because we had so many people show up from out of guild - I had no idea they were there untill the food game.

Its a horrible system I know Yusuke, trust me I blew up big time at Eldon when he said we have to include everyone, we just put in 20 hours clearing the maps and we are potentially giving our prize to someone who did a 15 minute ES job.

The Abbadon is down again though, I spose thats what matters.

.... hMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

sorry thou but I think that putting names of grand helpers is a bit selfish ... cause I was there (TC KUAT) since the beggining ... when we start with 5 or 7 ppl of KK and later NS joined .. When we start killing FW first, was like 170 mosters .. and I with others like hyentic and putte stay there till the END about 14 or 16 hours later.

Since we start cleaninng the map, I died and lost about 3 zems ... I run out to abby like 6 or 7 times with mage and war ... we hold the elvs very well and I helped that happen too... (lov u kk guys =D) ... we also blocked bridges many times to help the guys was killing the monsters so .. actualy its a BIG THING that everyone, who was there, helped.

THAT HAVE A SIMPLE NAME CALLED TEAM! SO....

SO I WOULD SAY BRAVE TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED!

THANK U .. now shall we food ?? =D

PS: ( for the guys who show up only in the last 15 min.. i have to agree with everyone that seems a litle unfair with with KK and NS ... cause probably must have elv inside of this list... BUT ELDON put him self on it .. WHAT WE CAN DO?!)

anyway ... its just a game and cheers to everyone!

Thx for the props juno :D I was there for the entire clearing of inf b/proc and about 85% of abby. what a grind omg lol. Still gotta give respect to the arg guild, they tried so hard to stop us with no help from anyone, except a handful of hwrang. But even our ares who were less skilled did a good job defending/hunting. so grats to everyone, apoc was exciting as hell no doubt about it. Something obviously needs to be agreed upon b4 a big hunt like apoc. I was there more than anyone this last apoc hunt and i seem to be the only person not crying about the fg. A big hunt like that is hard to maintain and many ppl came in and out throughout the 22 hours. Not fair to blame eldon for not being able to get everyone, everything they THINK they deserve.

P.S. The ulez/blaze combo=totally worthless lol, QQ city

--SnowyJoe

--PromiseLnD

Edited by foefoe

Of course the people who were there for the last 15 minutes are going to object. I really couldnt give a damn. Do the hard work, get the reward. I had people in guild chat who said "Oh nah I cant be bothered clearing, call me when Abby spawns". Its that type of attitude that really annoys the people that put in the entire 22 hours work. That is my personal view.

...and TC, the people I named in my above post were the LEADERS. We organised it, we kept it going. Of course there are more people to thank, however we would be here for a good 30 minutes.

Edited by Vampyr

Ya!!! lets fight for em. Juno u finished with hb now??? Sup wtih that man?

--SnowyJoe

--PromiseLnD

Edited by foefoe

Food game will be made based on Eldon's list.

Tomorrow i'll make and post the Food-Game link for public.

--Closed untill further notice--