Sign in to follow this  
Mary Goore

Best Idea Ever Lol

Dudes, i play helbreath for 28 years and im tired fo seeing flam's, rapiers, axes lol and there is no mounts so why you guys from the heaven, i mean GM's and Admin's don't add some lightsabers (i want a red one) and space taxis or space bus so can we can go everywhere more faster together? Well for drive space bus or space drive we will get a licecense by making a test and we cant drink (yea i know there is no drinks potions) because i heard some guys put whisky in health and stamina potions to be more stronger. And some pokeballs is cool too i can imagine:

Im running happy and seeing a *censored*ing elv and i don't have a good equip so i easy die for elv and i can is launch a good player in my pokeball lol, cool fight system.

Now more serious:

Im tired of all people wearing dk sets in black why just dont put some random colours in it? I mean when someone co CH and make /dkset, get a set in random colour, but nice ones

lol

with love,

Mary Goore

Edited by Mary Goore

28 yers?

Has HB even excisted that long? And god you must be old then haha.

Anyways.

I actually think the idea is pretty bad. I can't see a point making this you are actually suggestion.

HB has been out for like 10 years. So unless you travel back and forth through time...

Also, your idea. Horrible.

28 years ago u must have been playing California Games on the Commodore 64!

Actually more like Donkey Kong!

Edited by Guerrero

The only rational answer I have to this thread is:

IPB Image

As for the serious part of it, all fruit servers muck with armor dyes too much. I would like to think that when we introduce some variety it'll be appropriate to the helbreath world, not just crazy neons.

The only rational answer I have to this thread is:

IPB Image

As for the serious part of it, all fruit servers muck with armor dyes too much. I would like to think that when we introduce some variety it'll be appropriate to the helbreath world, not just crazy neons.

i dont get the pic and no armor dye's .

and he says 28 years so he becomes GN i knoez i tried.