Sign in to follow this  
itachi

Permanent Raid

It's over, at least for now. We like to see pvp in maps other than towns during the weekdays. This is going to be combined with an overhaul of some shared maps to make them attractive questing and leveling locations :)

As I've hinted before there's a lot of exciting stuff coming up very soon.

It's over, at least for now. We like to see pvp in maps other than towns during the weekdays. This is going to be combined with an overhaul of some shared maps to make them attractive questing and leveling locations :)

As I've hinted before there's a lot of exciting stuff coming up very soon.

i was thinking that maybe raid should be abailable during the week, but just 5 or 4 minutes.. maybe it would help to bring more ppl to the game (im thinkin for neme arg too)

3/4 of the players in the server dont need anymore items or armors..

they just wanna pvp..

Qko.. has a nice idea.

Maybe having Wednesday a 15 min raid day aswell ..could help squash the thirst.

yep

or a 5 min raid time

lols

btw .. you guys shouldnt let enemy town go to farm and recall

just display the msg / you cant enter enemy time /

like buildings :D

yep

or a 5 min raid time

lols

Requires a client update, but is on the cards for next big one as a thing to do.

Just be patient as far as the barracks is concerned guys, that is sorted - there's been a LOT of work done in the last week, and you will be impressed.

So are you saying that the 1/4 should quit because they dont have all the items, and when there is permanent raid there is hard to make any big hunts as those players who would have helped/co-hunted/maybe needed smth on hunts before are raiding the most of the time they are online and new players still get shit and get fed up with it?

yep

or a 5 min raid time

lols

Requires a client update, but is on the cards for next big one as a thing to do.

Just be patient as far as the barracks is concerned guys, that is sorted - there's been a LOT of work done in the last week, and you will be impressed.

sounds good

5min raid or 15min raid or 1hour raid is all the same... you just need to run to d1

(witch takes 30seconds) and retime. this will do nothing but make perm raid again

in my opinion

5min raid or 15min raid or 1hour raid is all the same... you just need to run to d1

(witch takes 30seconds) and retime. this will do nothing but make perm raid again

in my opinion

Yeah I feel the same way.

I am a permanent pvper, its what I spend 90% of my time doing, but I like for pvp to be forced in maps other than town sometimes. Not sure quite how I feel about permanent raid but I like that sometimes I have to go hunting for eks :)

So are you saying that the 1/4 should quit because they dont have all the items, and when there is permanent raid there is hard to make any big hunts as those players who would have helped/co-hunted/maybe needed smth on hunts before are raiding the most of the time they are online and new players still get shit and get fed up with it?

Did i say the other quarter should quit? I didn't say one thing about forgetting the other players or the new players..

All I said is that - so people (the majority of the players) have something to do during the weekdays and not just complain about Raid.. a mid- week raid day should probably be worked out.. to accommodate the majority of the players..

thats all.

(edit: I also need to hunt, I also need a few items here and there to complete my sets and to feel more comfortable..so I'm not really one of the 3/4 who have nothing to do..Im in the 1/4 boat who still need things)

Edited by Guerrero