Sign in to follow this  
Ruutu / Risti

Football

Ok since we now have the football court and the football added in HB nemesis, I have the following suggestions for it.

1st.

Make 5 vs 5 events where friends could form up their own team and then sign in the event in forums. Make this kind of event monthly and then after a year has passed 2 highest ranked teams would have a final tournament (best out of 5) so first team to have 3 win's would win the championship. The team that wins the championship should get some sort of great price, also make some sort of price for the monthly events, but nothing big (stones, basic necks etc.).

Team name needs to remain the same whole year, but players in the team can change.

2nd

The football court I saw seemed quite messy, make a small very simple map with only grass with nothing extra (expet the football court itself). Form a football court in it with trees or stones or whatever would work the best (leave some space outside the court so there can be spectators) also leave 1 corner open so players can enter the football court. Also make the goals in the court with trees/stones or whatever works best.

3rd

Remember when we had the pits you could rent with contributions? Lets make the football court cost like 50-100contri to rent for 1hour, so people could train their skills and become the ultimate team and win the championship when the grande finale comes!

I personally LOVE this idea (great fan of all kind of sports) =D

I really like the idea of an automated renting for contri. I'd like if we had a small announcement when a team won too (maybe only for official games in which case a GM could just do it).

Yeah my observations were when playing it with Juli was that the game was horrible with anything over say 5 v 5. So when using the event in future the teams need to be limited to a small number.

It would be awesome if we could set up a weekly league, but I think a year would be to long, people would disappear etc.

Well the official game needs 22 players so, what about making it like the real one. This is a reason to be in a guild so you could sign up your guild and have the tournament held between cities and the final winner elv team vs ares winner team for a stated weapon or armor nothing rare :) ?

Well the official game needs 22 players so, what about making it like the real one. This is a reason to be in a guild so you could sign up your guild and have the tournament held between cities and the final winner elv team vs ares winner team for a stated weapon or armor nothing rare :) ?

Problem is the map is quite small. When we played it with about 10 people per side it was just a mess of bumps and disconnects. 5 per side gave a lot of room to move, it also allowed people to spread out, allowing for passing etc. Also if you have more people the ball tends to get stuck easily against the walls.

Its quite a mess when theres lots of people...

7 a side works fine..

with 1 player acting as a GK.. you then have 3 defenders and 3 attackers..

or better yet u can make it 3-2-1 formation. I personally think 2-2-2 would work brilliantly.

--

Ruutu your idea is fabulous, i was thinking that after the other days football event. Im like im not gonna play if all these hacks who dont know about football formation are playing..And all just chase the ball like we are 8 years old playing football in a non football country like Pakistan.

not too mention koreans thought it was a pvp event..

Ive trained and played much HB Futbol. Im like Alexis Sanchez of HB Futbol!!

So 5 a side, 7 a side.. its all good.

*I saw this once on a fruit server , where they had in City Hall an entrance to a futbol pitch.

with goal nets and the lines drawn up.. and ppl could enter at will and muck around.. most of the time it was empty. But renting it would make sense for ppl wanting train and work out formations and which position they are best in.

Im excellent for sweeper position , LW or all out striker..

7 a side works fine..

or better yet u can make it 3-2-1 formation. I personally think 2-2-2 would work brilliantly.

--

Ruutu your idea is fabulous, i was thinking that after the other days football event. Im like im not gonna play if all these hacks who dont know about football formation are playing..And all just chase the ball like we are 8 years old playing football in a non football country like Pakistan.

*I saw this once on a fruit server , where they had in City Hall an entrance to a futbol pitch.

with goal nets and the lines drawn up.. and ppl could enter at will and muck around.. most of the time it was empty. But renting it would make sense for ppl wanting train and work out formations and which position they are best in.

I play football but i kinda suck at HBs football lol.

7 a side works fine..

--

I saw this hb football event in some server and it was like whole server running behind the ball, it was chaotic.

I think its a funny idea to make some sort of nemesis football league and have games held monthly, weekly, every 2 weeks or whatever works and then have a grande finale with some good price while in the other games u'd only get stones or something.

If this is ever gonna happen, I'm 100% sure Ill make a team for it and we'll train harder than any1!!!