Sign in to follow this  
MEskaly

Abby Event For Ares!

not at all, if there is an event it's always for BOTH towns.

If you talk about support on an abaddon hunt (as I gave to elvine by granting my help on the distirbution of the drops found in Abaddon map itself) I am willing to help on that at any time aresden feels ready for it and has the need to a supporting GM there.

If you talk about support on an abaddon hunt (as I gave to elvine by granting my help on the distirbution of the drops found in Abaddon map itself) I am willing to help on that at any time aresden feels ready for it and has the need to a supporting GM there.

ok white thats sounds fair.... I will try to make up something there .. we call u! =D mister no rare itens =D haha joking thou!

ok white thats sounds fair.... I will try to make up something there .. we call u! =D mister no rare itens =D haha joking thou!

I got 1 "rare", from an event I won xD, I got 0 rare drops, yet I am all stuffed up :P