Sign in to follow this  
IRONCLAD

What Would You Trade For Cancel Manual?

Yeah Kyo did used to get focused hard. However he'd also wear his full hero all the time which made him a bit of an easy take-down. I'd relish the opportunity to take on such a large force tbh.

lol..

when i played Kyoko could not move, could not cast, could not do anything but die

im sure you wouldnt relish that <_<

Yeah Kyo did used to get focused hard. However he'd also wear his full hero all the time which made him a bit of an easy take-down. I'd relish the opportunity to take on such a large force tbh.

lol..

when i played Kyoko could not move, could not cast, could not do anything but die

true, your the reason i gave up playing on Athena =p

and i didnt even have cancel

lol..

yea, but you have a big mouth which = cancel

lol..

yea, but you have a big mouth which = cancel

haha yea i always figured thats why you always aimed me

:o

with cleansers experience + skills+ connection + sb any mage couldnt do shit (alone)

anyway back on topic

your the only1 using the cancel sam?

I have access to it, but I am a rubbish mage so I don't bother. But yes he is the only one who uses the charachter (AFAIK).

i would give all i had in game for cancel, i would only keep my mp hoses and my helm.. reason for overpaying to much is because i consider the item priceless, once that spell was on static the char itself would be complete... i would trade all my items for cancel and garuntee outbidding anyone, when ace first got his cancel i offered him esw mage+zerk wand ms10+ my mpset he still said no... but THIS IS TO ALL OF U , ANYONE GETS CANCEL... LET ME KNOW! i will make the best offer in game possible, unless ur looking for cash .. that i wont part with atm

i would give all i had in game for cancel, i would only keep my mp hoses and my helm.. reason for overpaying to much is because i consider the item priceless, once that spell was on static the char itself would be complete... i would trade all my items for cancel and garuntee outbidding anyone, when ace first got his cancel i offered him esw mage+zerk wand ms10+ my mpset he still said no... but THIS IS TO ALL OF U , ANYONE GETS CANCEL... LET ME KNOW! i will make the best offer in game possible, unless ur looking for cash .. that i wont part with atm

why would u give up esw for cancel?

!_!

esw+good mpset = mow all day, just time poeple ;x