Sign in to follow this  
asalampo

Mage Tips

1. Pretend corpse skill - is it usable skill for mage?

2. Which spells are "must have" for mage? (There are many spells in wizard tower, but i prefer to buy only most importand to avoid a mess in spellbook)

3. Is there any sense to defend myself with tower shield without 100% shield skill (I'm a vit mage - no 50 dex)

4. Which spells do dmg and freeze through pfm?

5. Are there any simple/fast ways for doing alchemy (collecting monster parts)?

6. How much ms10 neck cost here? (I found this 3-months old topic: Ms12/ms14 Necks - is it up to date?)

Thanks a lot for help.

1. Pretend corpse is fun to play with, but in my opinion lame to use in a PvP.

2. I'd say create food, gh, gds, pfm, pfa, invi, dt, amp, ews, es, ms, blizz, cancel, inhi, esw, bsw, hf, sleep, ice storm, ab, zerk, mass chill wind, mim if having 200 int (though mim is lame too in my eyes xD)

3. Yes, a tower makes sense if you have 100% shield, even without, people will stop fighting you if you pull out a tower, as warriors hate towers lolz, again in my eyes makes the fight lame to tower up in a 1v1 fight, in a mass pvp towering or shielding is fine to defend yourself.

4. Mass chill wind and blizz can freeze you, also ice strike, but that spell is less common.

5. Simple, yeah, collect parts... Fast, get a team of ppl helping you.

6. Necklace have increased in price over time, mostly the upgraded ones as a bug has been fixed which makes it much harder to get/create a higher necklace.

I think MS10 itself hasn't changed that much in price, but the higher ones definitly did.