Sign in to follow this  
crackersik

Skills Proposal

Hello, I have a little proposal to make the tickets which give not 20% skill, only 75% and which are essential skill, such as MR, MAGIC to automatically be raised to 75%. Because it is a matter of making lvl few hours, and skili - a few days a boring seat.

Sorry for bad english.

Salute !

No from me. I Dont want to make HB nem a hb LOL. Making skills is the main thing in here. I also have on my mage 70% magic now but i dont have a problem with it. I dont want to train it, so its MY problem, not others. As u can see many players dont have a problem with making 100% magic or mr.

And a few days is not much. What next? Dk from 1 to 15 for 15 majs?

No from me. I Dont want to make HB nem a hb LOL. Making skills is the main thing in here. I also have on my mage 70% magic now but i dont have a problem with it. I dont want to train it, so its MY problem, not others. As u can see many players dont have a problem with making 100% magic or mr.

And a few days is not much. What next? Dk from 1 to 15 for 15 majs?

yea u have 100%, but exp has been raised. 3h - u have max lvl, making skills - 4 days or longer. So if skill be raised to ONLY 75% u still need to make them 100% but it will take less time

again sorry for english

Yea and lets call it Helbreath Banana!

lol dude, they has increased exp so why they NOW dont call this server " banana " ? :f.

whatever. This is not my business, I just gave suggestions, if one thing has already increased.

You know, after they increased the exp, skills and items are only way to take adwantage. Maybe after that lets make drop x25, cus looking for a good drop take a loong time. Why, why :(

in a sense, yes, but look at it from another side, max lvl now doing in the barracks, Skill is done on a farm, or bi, so it will not have significant importance for those people already maxed whether someone new who will come with skil 20% or 100%:). I now stand on the farm and I am doing all skill, is not planning to move to pvp before I did not do them at 100%.

i do kinda agree with this proposal, although i dont think it should be increased to 75% thants kinda high. Many people that are coming to this server expect to be ready to PvP at the start(witch barracks 180 level cap is helping with) so maybe make the Magic% increase to say a maximum of 50%. But not MR or PR they should stay 20% from the get go.