Sign in to follow this  
DA-

Report Gm

whats this guys deal? he have something against me????

today i am raiding elvine... he tells me to stop attacking so he can do event for elvines ... i suggest " maybe do event inside because we have many ares raiding"

anyways we move to the shop and raid there instead while he does event.... next thing i know elvines are targetting me... and he BI bans me /mutes me for fighting back....... i dont really care because my char is 90% of the time banned or muted... but god when will this gm abuse stop?

surely u can tell eventGM is someone who doesnt like me... and has something out for me... but i just want to be treated like other players , ty.

whats this guys deal? he have something against me????

today i am raiding elvine... he tells me to stop attacking so he can do event for elvines ... i suggest " maybe do event inside because we have many ares raiding"

anyways we move to the shop and raid there instead while he does event.... next thing i know elvines are targetting me... and he BI bans me /mutes me for fighting back....... i dont really care because my char is 90% of the time banned or muted... but god when will this gm abuse stop?

surely u can tell eventGM is someone who doesnt like me... and has something out for me... but i just want to be treated like other players , ty.

OK i was watching this and this 1st off is the wrong forum so i will move it after i have posted this.

event[GM] was doing an event in aresden and elvine town

when he was doing the event in elvine you come and started killing players he asked you to stop which you did not.

he did not just ask you once to stop but many time which you did not.

I was the one that told to summon you to BI and mute you so if you have a problem with this please put a abuse ticket in under my name.

and the gm does not have anything agaist you at all and never has had a problem with you in game.

and its Sexy[GM] the abuse ticket should be for