Sign in to follow this  
Jiles420

Static Aka Dan

I sold dan my zwand for items + usd after he BEGGED and PLEADED with me to sell it to him early because he didnt get paid till wensday. Wensday comes and goes he doesnt pay i find him in game he says im not gona pay! beacuse u told people i bought items! HAHA who doesnt know this already dan? you paid wii for static, bought the LB, and paid some1 to lvl ur wand+15. Dan still owes me $50 i dont plan on any action being taken nor do i care that much. this is just more of a warning to others not to trust him. I realize its half my fault for trusting some punk b4 they give the money. Just want others to know make sure he pays b4 u give him nething no matter how much he kiss's ur *censored* and begs you.

no1 scammed nobody... i told him im not paying the 50$ if he wants to untrade thats fine... but he already traded some items so not my problem... sorry i cannot afford the 50$ im broke i dont work im loser :(

Not surprising imo, it took him months to send original static his wii after he got the char.

Hope you get it resolved mate - to be honest, I told you all about him when he first joined your guild. You should have anticipated this and not traded with him.

no1 scammed nobody... i told him im not paying the 50$ if he wants to untrade thats fine... but he already traded some items so not my problem... sorry i cannot afford the 50$ im broke i dont work im loser :(

YOU SCAMMED HIM YOU LIEING PIECE OF SHIT. Maybe if u actually tried to trade things back and say u dint have the money someone would beleieve u. But no u just lied and lead ppl on. I WOULDNT TRUST STATIC WITH A DM1

how is this scamming? we had an agreement he broke it... this is my fault? im sorry but the terms and conditions were set... i apoligize to him if he is desperate for the money.. i said i will give the zerk wand back and ill take my

hp63 hose+1

hp63 berk +1

hp 91 leather

hp14 cape (ivory)

dr 21 cape

ancient giant sword hp35

DM5

ring of dragon

i gave all this for the zerk wand.. if he wants to untrade i will do that but if not sorry i cant add another 50$ after he breaks the terms and conditions

Not what I heard at the time.

You got a Zwand for $50.

That's what I heard at the time when it got SOLD, so that was the deal. Don't pretend money wasn't involved.

So yes, you paid HALF of what you owe for it. Pay the rest, scammer.

how is this scamming? we had an agreement he broke it... this is my fault? im sorry but the terms and conditions were set... i apoligize to him if he is desperate for the money.. i said i will give the zerk wand back and ill take my

hp63 hose+1

hp63 berk +1

hp 91 leather

hp14 cape (ivory)

dr 21 cape

ancient giant sword hp35

DM5

ring of dragon

i gave all this for the zerk wand.. if he wants to untrade i will do that but if not sorry i cant add another 50$ after he breaks the terms and conditions

DAN THE BOTTOM LINE IS U DONT KEEP UR WORD ~~~~BUYERS BEWARE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i did keep my word ... i told him not to tell anyone, next day i have the town telling me how i baught the zerk wand...sorry but i didnt need further trust issues on this server ...no1 trusts me already... and i have everything here and everything on other servers so not bothered really.. i have friends that are true friends.. not like HighTimes.. or yoohoo... u both are the same go bone eachother or something or keep ranting on forums cause this shit just cracks me up to be honest....

the funniest part is how much people who DONT know the situation still open there mouths and add there 2 sence...

these are called " HATERS " - people who are extremely jealous and have nothing better to do then try to get me banned or what not..

its cool tho cause no1 knows real story except me and hightimes and he knows he told people things he shouldnt have now he can suffer or he can agree to trade back. either or is fine with me

Well i think GMs should ban the scammer and give items back? or something..

It's a money trade (unsupported).

I think scammer should get banned but item should not be returned.

Dan you told me not to tell any one u bought items, you made the offer in GUILD CHAT. I didnt tell anyone i havnt even been playing. Make up your lies if you want.

oh now im lying ....man ur a trip u disapear for 1 month come back asking for money making posts and shyt whats wrong? u smoked all ur money u made off my other items??? i got bout 900$ in my pocket right now and no u wont see the 50$ because u broke the terms and conditions ... not about "items either" i never baught any items... i traded for items , yes i gave a wii valued at 250$ for static and yes i gave a apple iphone to another friend for some items but thats neither ur or anyone elses buisness... so.. if u would of not said anything u would of got ur 50$... that was the agreement.. post some screenshots if u have me saying otherwise.

im done here, this topic is dead to me, i wont lie....if bans come then whatever ill be kinda upset... but

" IT IS WHAT IT IS"

oh now im lying ....man ur a trip u disapear for 1 month come back asking for money making posts and shyt whats wrong? u smoked all ur money u made off my other items??? i got bout 900$ in my pocket right now and no u wont see the 50$ because u broke the terms and conditions ... not about "items either" i never baught any items... i traded for items , yes i gave a wii valued at 250$ for static and yes i gave a apple iphone to another friend for some items but thats neither ur or anyone elses buisness... so.. if u would of not said anything u would of got ur 50$... that was the agreement.. post some screenshots if u have me saying otherwise.

im done here, this topic is dead to me, i wont lie....if bans come then whatever ill be kinda upset... but

" IT IS WHAT IT IS"

get over yourself. anybody who plays this server knows that green and ht are completely trustworthy....willing to take their word anyday....give him whats owed to him since your "ballin wit $900 in your pocket"

your right dan i was gone for a long time, so how was i telling people you buy items? you made your offer of all those items and $50 usd on the condition i didnt tell any one you bought items. YOU also made this offer in GUILD CHAT we had what 8 or so diffrent people in the guild at the time. And your 1 fact for not paying is that i told people you bought items, i think almost every1 knew that already.

" IT IS WHAT IT IS"

get over yourself. anybody who plays this server knows that green and ht are completely trustworthy....willing to take their word anyday....give him whats owed to him since your "ballin wit $900 in your pocket"

your making it blatantly obvious that you had no intentions of following through with it...no other reason to be so defensive.

Static do u think moving the items will save u? If i choose to ban u, i will hit u when will hurt more, like the esw Mage AND the items wherever u stored them.

Btw there was a char running around called Meganova that dropped a Zerk Wand MS10 and Lagartija Picked it from Floor.

Lagartija is Lucky.

I'm glad u looked into the situation for 5 minutes before u made any actions farjat...really I appreciate ur help .

Did lartijita or whatever give the items I traded for zerk wand back or he just stole it?