Sign in to follow this  
Drizz

Random Ideas/suggestions

If any of these ideas have already been proposed then we apologise and in no way wanted to appear to have stolen them.

SIDE NOTE: Please do not treat these suggestions as if we want them to be implemented tomorrow. These are things we thought of randomly and decided we would post to see what you guys think. So please don?t post things like ?that will be too OP?. Please guys this is a suggestion forum and if you find anything that seems too powerful, by all means reply and explain solutions while keeping an open mind and mature attitude. Let?s try to construct something that the GMs will find interesting and appealing.

Hi guys,

A few days ago my friend and I were extremely bored and while I was doing a mining run down north dungeon we decided to get together and think of some suggestions on how to make HB more versatile and fun. So we spent some time discussing various ways of achieving this without going over the top. Listed below will be a few suggestions and explanations on different ideas and how they could be incorporated into the game.

Onto the suggestions then shall we?

BOWS

When we were hunting in game we noticed one of the GMs saying that they would like to do something with the bow class. Obviously it is limited to what you can change as there are only a small amount of bows in the game. These being short, long, composite, direct, fire and dark elf bow. Out of this list there are 2 bows that are mainly used these being the direct and dark elf bow and considering the DE is a rare drop that relegates the bow class to using the direct bow. Now to remedy this problem we would suggest that the developers implement statted bows just like many of the items in game. This means that the player would be able to find sharp, ancient, light, strong, agile, righteous as well as hitting probability and rep attributes attached to them. With this implemented it gives the bow class a larger variety of weapons and allows an competitive alternative to farming the DE bow.

Dark Elf Bow:-

We realise that finding an ancient direct bow rep+7 will indeed outshine the DE bow. So to give the DE bow a unique appeal we suggest a few different alterations. Below is a list of these changes that could be implemented:

1. Increase in damage

2. Hitting Probability 91%

3. Highest poison damage you can get e.g. pd65

4. Unlimited arrows

5. Activation: Half?s the targets stamina every hit (similar to the X weapons with hp)

Obviously having all these stats on the DE bow would make it very powerful. So as the DE bow is supposed to be a unique item we suggest is adopts one and only one of the attributes numbered above.

P.S. Change the graphic of the DE bow, every time I equip it I am positive I just equipped a short bow.

Blood Bow:-

We would also suggest that a blood bow can be implemented into the game that would obviously drop off demons. This bow would act just like any other blood weapon by taking away 20% max hp and 20% hp regain. It would also adopt the higher hitting probability of its fellow blood weapons and have a higher dice damage of the plain direct bow.

Kloness Bow:-

Again just suggesting this in order to give more variety in bows. The bow will take on the exact special attributes as other Kloness weapons but increase its damage so it does more than a normal direct bow. Dropped off Unicorns.

Dark Elf Necklace:-

As all weapon there should certain counters to them. So we suggest a dark elf necklace be implemented that will make the person permanently immune to bows. This should obviously only drop off dark elves.

ROBES

As far as we know there are no statted robes currently in the game. This means that mages are forced to go for at least leather armour as they will never find any statted robes. Although mages always go for 40 str for the DK chain it is always good to add variety for the mages who would prefer the look of a robe to chain or leather.

SPELLS

These spells will hope to give the player a choice of what to buff on themselves in pvp and pve when choosing to cast zerk or these new spell. Not only this but they will also give mages an extra spell to buff on themselves other than the basic pfm/apfm.

Lesser Vitality

Requirement: 59 Intelligence

Mana Cost: 57 mana (0ms)

Duration: 1minute ? 2minutes (you decide)

Effect: For the duration of the spell the target will gain 21% HP Recovery

Greater Vitality

Requirement: 95 Intelligence

Mana Cost: 90 mana (0ms)

Effect: For the duration of the spell the target will gain 21% HP Recovery and an increase in max HP by 25%

Lesser Focus

Requirement: 59 Intelligence

Mana Cost: 57 mana (0ms)

Effect: For the duration of the spell the target will gain 21% MP Recovery

Greater Focus

Requirement: 95 Intelligence

Mana Cost: 90 mana (0ms)

Effect: For the duration of the spell the target will gain 21% MP Recovery and an increase in max MP by 25%

These spells will allow a player to adapt to different situations with different spells. Each spell will have a different situation for example a person tanking a Tiger Worm with an M.Shield wand and tower will not really benefit from zerk at all. So as these spells take the place of zerk, this tank will have Greater Vitality buffed onto him in order to help time tank more efficiently. Keep in mind both zerk and these spells can not be on the same target at any given time, however spells such as grater defence shield can be placed on the same target as the new spells.

And to top it off, a new special weapon!

The Ant Slayer!

This dagger will glow like the X weapons and will automatically do a CRITICAL! on ants. Good for getting out of those tight boxes when you?re afk training shield and you come back to find yourself boxed by ants. Hitting anything else will just do normal dagger damage. Pro Suggestion!

We are also messing around with ideas on making charisma a more useful stat. If these ideas wrote above seem helpful to anybody then we will probably post more in the near future. :)

you have a hell lot of free time my friend... my advice: use it for something more productive. Probably a lot of this ideas are good (haven't read them all ofc) but that's prob as far as they gonna get... just ideas.

Cheers.

PD: loved the "Ant slayer" tho... hahahahah that one cracked me up.

Well some of them have been proposed alrady, like the bow things.. theres a post about it, and stated Hats/caps for mages..

anyways, i like some of them.. HB should change a little bit. but not much, and dont become fruit server.. =).

cya.

Like the idea of implement more the bow class, but a very nice and simply upgrade should be in dmg for bows or adding poison arrows for them. I think that making then having hp91 is way too much, but looking it from a different point of view you see wars lacking in advantages vs mages so it wouldnt be so bad.

Anyone heard about the "Priest Class" in helbreath? These class is the one that uses charisma.