Sign in to follow this  
tbone

Items For Beginners

Hello,

Should any new players going for a warrior build, please approach me in game, i'll help you out with a couple of items, and gold.

Items currently are flamberges, warXs, ms10 cp wands.

My character is Amidamaru, aresden. If you are elvine, use a traveller or we can meet in BI.

Best Regards.

Theres supposed to be some sort of mule system where players donate items to a charachter, that charachter then hands out items to nublets.

God knows when Ive last seen one of them on.

well if any1 can tell me how to find the item mule that would help, but if not im still available for the beginners to look for. if im not in game, pm me on forums.

Eldon has or had access to the ares mule

and i have no clue who has access to the elvine mule

i kinda think this idea faded out, i just peroidically shout in town that im giving away

items sometimes people come sometimes they dont.

i got an idea

perhaps the gms could cr8 a requestitem.php script or smth, once the char reaches the barracks lvl limit, they can come to the website and request an item via the website. items will be pooled by current players. script should have only 1 per acc rule. just an idea lolx.

second idea is that hb nem could come up with a "recycling campaign". if you find drops that are rubbish stats, just wanna get rid of an item, etc, you could "recycle it". like pm a gm with the list of items u wanna give away, then the gm will grant u an item(possible zem) if u meet the requirements.

Theres already an existing mule system. Donators gave items of any kind to the mules which where the ones that handled items to new players.

Idk what happened with it atm, and what happened with all the items that they held...

Maybe GMS can check

Last time I logged the elv mule (recently, during a peak time) - had 0 donators and 0 takers. But other times I've been more successful.