Sign in to follow this  
RUTHLESS

Item Lvl

Who remembers the time when nemesis 2 started and pl was filled with people in blacksmith gear?

Those times were the best i've had in nemesis. Everyone was equal and fights required skill and tactics.

What we have now: Pl filled with uber rich player's toons. DM5's, ROD'S, Ms18's, BBH +2+3 on every player.This isn't fun anymore, new players get slaughtered by richs players, people basicly laming full hero set with mass items (probs for BS raiders).

My suggestion is to up lvl requirements of good items. This way people still can get some items but not anything which makes em god among gearless people in promiseland.

Now some people are going to reply by "U can kill item whore without items". Thats correct if the item whore is total noob. But the problem comes when item whore is skilled, basicly immortal terminator.

DM NECS : everything better than DM2 gets lvl req of 141

DM Rings : everything better than ogre ring gets lvl req of 141

MS necs : everything better than MS 12 gets lvl req of 141

DM Rings : everything better than rom gets lvl req of 141

BBH : everything better than bbh+1 gets lvl req of 141

Powerfull rares like : SB, DS, GBH, Kloness items, Zerk W,Merien and Xelima get lvl req of 141

I know some people are gonna disagree about my suggestion, but I bet those are the people who have toon in pl filled with rares'n'shit.

This isn't fun anymore, new players get slaughtered by richs players. My suggestion is to up lvl requirements of good items.

This is a problem directly related to the genre of the game itself. In a MMORPG or MUD game new players always start with nothing and "old" players always have a lot of stuff. You can't prevent this, only delay it.

You basically want to make every player equal, but that goes against the entire foundation of the MMORPG genre. The MMORPG genre is fun, because as a new player you are confronted with all these powerful players. It is a drive for you to become this powerful too. It requires leveling, training and hunting items. All players have to do this.

In addition, it's also unfair to the old players who worked hard for their items. If we render the items obsolete and make everyone equal we will get a crowds holding burning sticks and pitchforks... YIKES!!

if your a pl noob and want to pvp probably you should get a 2nd character for hunting to back up what your doing

you cant compete with an old player with mass items

its obvious

Yes true what Moha say.. you need make few chars for specific training.. - if you aim to stay in PL and kick butt.