Sign in to follow this  
-Marclorc-

Helbreath In A Window

well i know there is a topic of someone saying it would be nice to have HB in a window.

and i have the download and everything, but i need Steps to Install it Sucessfully , i really dont understand how the procces works. If anyone that has it can help me with the steps or directions to make it work id appreciate it, thank you.

there is no way to properly window hb.

except for using a virtual machine, which causes lagg and is not worth the windowed mode over the lagg at all I think.

I'll try to work on a proper HB client that gets a window around it for easier play, but I can't promise anything yet, it needs to be reasearched as there are side effects on windowed modes such as bugging graphics etc.

there is no way to properly window hb.

except for using a virtual machine, which causes lagg and is not worth the windowed mode over the lagg at all I think.

I'll try to work on a proper HB client that gets a window around it for easier play, but I can't promise anything yet, it needs to be reasearched as there are side effects on windowed modes such as bugging graphics etc.

good enough thank you.

but if the player decides to get the Lag than its his Decision

like i would not mind getting it. its my risk