Sign in to follow this  
chuligan

Armors For Mage In Pvp?

Hmm... Tell about your stats, mage fenc or pure? Tell us! I'm sure that for fenc mages the best armors are Defense Ratio, but no 21... :| U must have 63+ all parts + cape dr28 ~. Then u will be very good cause warrior wouldn't interupt your cast. For normal mages, i preffer manu armors and mp ;). Greetings.

If your a 180 mage DK armour is most often best for pvp vs a warr. If I am fighting a BH or BBH warr I pretty much always keep the dk on but when fighting a Dk sword warr I tend to keep the mp set on for two reasons dk usually means mass vit which I need the mp for and dk also means stripping isnt an issue and it really doesnt do enough damage 1v1 with the vit I have.

I have been wanting to experiment with a dr set but I am poor and cannot afford the nice pieces that would be required to make up for the damage that the hits that do connect inflict. I am thinking 3-4 pieces 70+ might do the trick. But I have no experience with this so not sure.

As far as pa armour goes I think that it is worthless now that it doesnt stack. The one guy that was in my guild had a great set up with a high pa set and virtually no vit and was still damn hard to kill once they took away pa stacking his set was worthless.

Gems are nice I would recommend a magin saphire for most mages and probably a magin ruby for vit mages.

DK and MP - MR against mages.

Time your regens, Use mp set when u gona regen, then DK armour vs wars. MR vs mages, when mages start AB you, switch DK.

i myself i use dk/mp/hp

i also learned when fighting 50 mag wars putting on some slight MR owns their mag

50 mag < 200 mag + mr pieces

Good call didnt even think about hp.

40str,200mag,200int,50dex, rest vit.

The reason why i ask i have war too...different sex, i was wondering what kind of armour i could use on both...war for pvm, mage pvp. Maybe i should make both same sex .)

Time your regens, Use mp set when u gona regen, then DK armour vs wars. MR vs mages, when mages start AB you, switch DK.

i can kill a war with only AB. In DK much easier. when RLY HIGH mr => longer.

mage needs only dk+mp set

hp, dr for rare itemed wars

i use everything. even mr on mage and i never lost a pvp with my mage. It's just too easy

i can kill a war with only AB. In DK much easier. when RLY HIGH mr => longer.

mage needs only dk+mp set

hp, dr for rare itemed wars

i use everything. even mr on mage and i never lost a pvp with my mage. It's just too easy

Who is ur mage... i would like to have a pvp against u.... unless ur mage is Lollipop... in that case... i know ill lose every battle.

On Topic: PVP a lot.... and then u will know what u need in each fight. We are all different... some ppl likes dex mages... and some likes vit mages... Some strategies requires X armors... it depends on ur skills... so, go pvp a lot... and then u will know.