Sign in to follow this  
LakeBodom

What Do You Think About My Stats?

I am lvl 173 Warior, My Str=200,Dxt=200,Int=59 and rest is Vit,something like 106.

I am new and when i asked everybody said "make str and dex 200" and i did, but now when i ask people their str and dex is much more low then 200. Is 200 too unnessecary, did i wasted my points, or is it good?

200 str is good for use of BBH, but most people who get 200 str. only get 190 dex

also you might consider getting some mag, 25 ( is best in my opinion) this way magic skill is 50%

this will allow you 100% beserk and help you land more paras (most agains wars) also you will cast

a little bit faster than you do now.

i would recomend using the rest of you lvls to get your magic to 25 once you do that go all vit.

at 180 lvl a few times lower your dex and add that to you vit.

200 str. 190 or 191 dex (3 lvls instead of 4) 59 int. 25 mag. rest vit.

(most common war. build on the server)

I am lvl 173 Warior, My Str=200,Dxt=200,Int=59 and rest is Vit,something like 106.

I am new and when i asked everybody said "make str and dex 200" and i did, but now when i ask people their str and dex is much more low then 200. Is 200 too unnessecary, did i wasted my points, or is it good?

Depends on what you have in mind as far as game play. I'm assuming the stats you mentioned also will include 25 mag which is a minimum if you have zerk. Player vs Player These stats arent great you will need a good bit more vit if you plan to fight mages and you wont need the 200 dex. Once you get some nice items then worry about fighting warrs. The 200str for BBH or atleast 182 for BH, a nice BH would be recommended if you plan on having 182 str which you can lower later if you find one because Mage DK set is tough.

If you are planning on playing Player vs Monster lower str 130 is all you need once you upgrade the DK sword to +10 or so. Then you can get zerk 25-50 Mag and a ton of vit and you can train all day long without having to repot pretty much. But even with DK+15 you will have a hard time killing mages unless you have some pretty good items.

I am experimenting with this myself right now. I have dropped my Warriors Dex to 182 with 200 str with 59 int and 25 mag leaves me with like 130+ for vit. Which I have noticed a huge difference compared to the 113 or whatever I use to have in training I dont really need HP pots but do run out of mana pretty quick. But I am preparing this char to be a pvp player once I get my mage Full Hero 73 to go!!!

Ok guys thank you very much but i am 177 now which makes my mag max 119, after 180 is there a chance to increase my mag to 25 with majestic points(which i still dont understand :) )?

My recomendation: (for bbh)

200str, 191dex (requires 1mp less than 190dex, which is the same) 59 int, 25 mag the rest vit which would be 122 i guess

I wouldn't do 50 mag, in my opinion is a waste o 25stat points.

i know that 50 mag gives u fast cast and more hp but, for a war, 25 is enough

Afterwards u can decide how to evolver the char.

In my case i made a Baxe War (yes, weird :P)

bieng my stats: 170str, 191dex, 59int 25mag 152vit

U can also go 130str DK war, or 182str BH war.

You decide (I'd rather do 182str, ncie build for PVP)

Good luck!

Ok guys thank you very much but i am 177 now which makes my mag max 119, after 180 is there a chance to increase my mag to 25 with majestic points(which i still dont understand :) )?

when you lvl after 180 instead of lvls you get Maj points

you can use these points to

1) upgrade DK sword or wand

2) buy and upgrade angels from the command hall

3) change stats (1) maj point = 1 lvl thus you can change 3 stat points.