Sign in to follow this  
Jaw

Is Playing This Game With Vista Even Worth It?

So I remember when I had xp I could really keep up if not out run most people. Now its like I don't have any legs lol. I enjoy this game very much, but I cant go anywhere other than the zones in town. Can't go to ML to train or level or the dungens. So my choices are go to any zone not in town and end up getting raped or stay in town to train until this game makes my head expode lol. Anyone else play with Vista? Looks like its time to play WoW again haha. :)

somehow this game gives u good laughs on the players. to be honest this game is the best pvp games i've ever played because it is balanced like in WoW it's not balanced. certain hero can kill certain but cant kill the other. for example warlock or magician or hunter can kill warriors easy from far range without noticing. moreover the spell some of them can follow the person but here u need skill to aim and pvp takes like an hour but in WoW less than 10mins?

in every new game u play u need xp and slowly master your own skill. i seen some pick up very fast like in months but for me i took many years of experience and learn from other players to be good. sorry for my essay :P

So I remember when I had xp I could really keep up if not out run most people. Now its like I don't have any legs lol. I enjoy this game very much, but I cant go anywhere other than the zones in town. Can't go to ML to train or level or the dungens. So my choices are go to any zone not in town and end up getting raped or stay in town to train until this game makes my head expode lol. Anyone else play with Vista? Looks like its time to play WoW again haha. :)

Jaw there is a fix to vista. But when i tell you how the game is going to look really really sketchy. go to "Control Panne"l, go to "Device Manager" if its not displayed search it in search box. than in the device manager go to "Display Adapters" than on the "NVIDIA GeForce" double click it and click the "Drivers" tab, than click disable.

-Yes I know the fix to vista because i am the champion. :)

lol.i have attempted everything to fix my windows XP lol,have no cure for it,but i still get plenty of eks,and thats why mass chillwind was invented :D

disabling your video card should up your frame rate for vista or xp.

the game will look choppy but it works.

So like...how choppy

i run HB with 2d options on, on XP.. if i try to play a game like Pro Evolution ..it doesn't let me, i have to re adjust my settings. This helps me alot.. choppy = like a waterish type feel to it when u run.. it sorta distorts.

The best solution for Vista users who cannot get any fps etc.. is Boot It NG. Partition program, its safe if u know what u are doing, and you can split a bit of your hard disk and install xp or linux or watever in that one and then u can play HB with no problems..

Can HB be played on Linux? I never tried..

It runs on linux, but you get like 1-10 fps so it doesnt work well.

When i say chopy when you run the screen looks kinda wavey as someone stated above.

but when your not running it looks normal, and you get used to if after a little while, it drove

me nuts for awhile but now i dont even notice it.

I am not familiar with Vista I insisted my new PC was loaded with XP. They wanted my order so they supplied it with XP installed.

I have a question. When W98 came out it had an option to run in W95 mode. When XP came out it had an option to run in W95 or W98 mode. from what I am reading am I right in thinking that Vista is not able to run in any other mode ?