Sign in to follow this  
itachi

Because Of The Lag

Reason for delay in connection time to enter the server, is because the Exchange Server? :wub:

I get no lag at all, and I'm on the opposite end of the world.

Check your internet service provider?

Reason for delay in connection time to enter the server, is because the Exchange Server? :wub:

No.

The NEW server configuration takes time but it not depends on the OLD server.

We get the NEW one 100% ready and the OLD one will go Down then 2 hours later (upgrading clients) game and web will be on the NEW server.

yesterday i was getting about 5 secs lag,.... today i havn't tried to log in yet to see if i still am getting the lag... befor i rarley ever got lag spikes.... but yesterday i was running like i was on low fps or bad connection problems or something.. i am not sure if it was on my end or not. i just noticed yesterday to be the worst of lag i gooten yet ingame sence i started here...

yesterday i was getting about 5 secs lag,.... today i havn't tried to log in yet to see if i still am getting the lag... befor i rarley ever got lag spikes.... but yesterday i was running like i was on low fps or bad connection problems or something.. i am not sure if it was on my end or not. i just noticed yesterday to be the worst of lag i gooten yet ingame sence i started here...

i always get 5 sec lag! i use 3g connection, like trhough a cellphone :) but i dont die that much cause of that, normally i get dc when 2 or more ppl on screen XD

its like my modem is set up in "autodefense drive" LOL!

anyways, i LOVE the game, so i go for it all the way, with at best some 2 sec lag. B) B) B)

and I live to tell! :P

i always get 5 sec lag! i use 3g connection, like trhough a cellphone :) but i dont die that much cause of that, normally i get dc when 2 or more ppl on screen XD

its like my modem is set up in "autodefense drive" LOL!

anyways, i LOVE the game, so i go for it all the way, with at best some 2 sec lag. B) B) B)

and I live to tell! :P

this guy uses to came my home and play nemesis with 170 ms responce and he cant believe the speed!

its just because his mind lags too...

cu on friday pali