Sign in to follow this  
Belv

Items Within Servers

We ban people for advertising other servers, and this may come pretty close to that.

I'll let an Admin give you a better answer on this.

ok, that answers my question enough. wasn't exactly sure on it since i've seen people trading server to server, but i appreciate the answer, thanks jing

I think we allow it, but it works the same as a trade with real money (items from another server is considered the same as real money = external trade good). We allow it, but we don't support it. Meaning that if you get scammed you're on your own.

But, posting on the forum is not allowed if you mention links and/or names of the other server in the post.

I think we allow it, but it works the same as a trade with real money (items from another server is considered the same as real money = external trade good). We allow it, but we don't support it. Meaning that if you get scammed you're on your own.

But, posting on the forum is not allowed if you mention links and/or names of the other server in the post.

+1

alright guys tyvm, so basically though i can make shouts ingame though? just to 100% clarify.

You can shout that you're selling items from another server.

You cannot shout the server name. People can whisper you for the name if they're interested.

alright guys tyvm, so basically though i can make shouts ingame though? just to 100% clarify.

You can shout that you're selling items from another server.

You cannot shout the server name. People can whisper you for the name if they're interested.

wait a minute... you cant say another srver name? like lets say i was playing on this (imaginary name, lets say "Mommydonthitme") then I say something like this "there are very interesting hunts and incredible high drop rate at Mommydonthitme".

is that a failure to the system? I mean, should I be banned for saying something like that here at forum or else at general chat?

just want to make sure, I DO NOT play other servers, I am a NEMESIS FAN! but i do have friends who does and they might not know about this particular point, which could lead them to being banned.

ty for your precious time GMs!

well i think u misinterpret it a bit, i dont think they would have much of an issue with u commenting that u played a server before. my question was alot different. as i asked if it would be against server rules to shout ingame about trading from 1 server to another (not gonna say which server atm til i get a 100% answer as to avoid ban) but i see countless ppl talking about previous servers they played, which i dont see personally as much of an advertisement? but dont take my word for it as im not completely sure on it...