Sign in to follow this  
El Rafa

Help Me With Warr Stats Plz

Hi.

I wanna make a zerk warr with 50 mag and 200 dex but dont really know what weap to go for. Its for both pve and pvp purposes. althou 1 thing is for sure, i dont want bbh cus it will give to low vit.

I wont settle for anything less then 50 mag zerk and 200 dex :P

At first i was thinking of going 160 str (for horns and fs GiS), 200 dex, 59 int, 50 mag, 128 vit wich i tihnk is a nice balanced character. But then again with a BH i can strip in pvp wich very good. but a bh warr with zerk and 50 mag + 200 dex has around 105,106 vit (dun remember exactly) and i think thats kind of low.

Now, i dont know the formula for the dice rolls and that stuff for weapdmg nor do I how str works in relation to dmg (other then: more str more dmg :P). but i was tihnking if dk sword is 130 str for fs, maybe i could settle for 130 str. then again i dont know how str affects normal and crit dmg after full swing is achieved.

Maybe someone could give me a few pointers as to how much vit is acceptable for pvp as well as for solo pve (or with 1 or 2 friends) and some pointers as to wich weap is best for what (dont say bbh is best for all, cus i wont go for bbh)

I would love to have a BH warr but i dont know if dk+15 sword is better then a blacksmiths BH or a sharp Ns BH, or if anc or sharp GiS ns is better then dk+15 sword.

ty.

Hi.

I wanna make a zerk warr with 50 mag and 200 dex but dont really know what weap to go for. Its for both pve and pvp purposes. althou 1 thing is for sure, i dont want bbh cus it will give to low vit.

I wont settle for anything less then 50 mag zerk and 200 dex :P

At first i was thinking of going 160 str (for horns and fs GiS), 200 dex, 59 int, 50 mag, 128 vit wich i tihnk is a nice balanced character. But then again with a BH i can strip in pvp wich very good. but a bh warr with zerk and 50 mag + 200 dex has around 105,106 vit (dun remember exactly) and i think thats kind of low.

Now, i dont know the formula for the dice rolls and that stuff for weapdmg nor do I how str works in relation to dmg (other then: more str more dmg :P). but i was tihnking if dk sword is 130 str for fs, maybe i could settle for 130 str. then again i dont know how str affects normal and crit dmg after full swing is achieved.

Maybe someone could give me a few pointers as to how much vit is acceptable for pvp as well as for solo pve (or with 1 or 2 friends) and some pointers as to wich weap is best for what (dont say bbh is best for all, cus i wont go for bbh)

I would love to have a BH warr but i dont know if dk+15 sword is better then a blacksmiths BH or a sharp Ns BH, or if anc or sharp GiS ns is better then dk+15 sword.

ty.

if u gis war u ned 156 str which would be less then 182 str for bh war so u can have more vit. gis wars are pretty good if u got the right weap

ill break it down for u really simple:

your new and good GiS are not common and not really used

130str war is probably your best bet to start with because they are good for hunting and surviving in PVP. since your new you don't have anything really to help you live if a blizz mage jumps you.. so high vit may save you until you find items.

keep in mind: it is not too difficult to COMPLETELY change your character on this server. What does this mean? for you this means you should start as a 130str war, hunt hunt hunt trade trade trade and find items and gain wealth.

once you have enough wealth you can afford some decent armor, something like IP necklace even, and a sharp BH or better. at this point you can change your stats without much effort into a BH warrior which will be acceptable once you have the wealth to support those stats.

eventually though you will realise the best option which is 1 char built for hunting (especially in ice golems) and one char built to use the items you find (your PVP char)

best PVP char is: IF YOU FIND A GOOD BH: 182str 200dex 50mag 59int 106?vit

if you don't find a good BH: SORRY, but fact is : 200str 180dex 50mag 59int 106vit

First of all, thx for the replys.

Im not new to HB, i played both a elvine mage and a warr (main was mage tho) on hb int and on HBUSA for a couple of years, but that was a long time ago, i quit HB and started to play wow, now im sick of wow and playing HB again (<3 nemesis ftw) :)

So i know HOW to play and how to survive (most of the time) and if i may say so myself I still got it, a bit rusty but the skill is still there :), only things i dont remember are the stats and such. But i guess it?ll come back to me.

Thx again and Im looking forward to more comments on builds and on how str affects normal dmg and crits.

i ment new to SERVER

meaning you dont have armor / gems to help you survive

the best char to play itemless is 130str but once you find items to support a lower vit char its my honest suggestion to move toward 182/200str to get EKS

a character good to hunt monsters is usually not the character best suited to fight people

i think something you may be over looking on nemesis compared to INT/ USA is the ease at which you can stat change and the fact that you can make unlimited characters on unlimited accounts.

this means to you: make a char built for hunting (130str) and move the items to a char built for fighting (mage or stats i previously mentioned) this is what a lot of people do.

i ment new to SERVER

meaning you dont have armor / gems to help you survive

the best char to play itemless is 130str but once you find items to support a lower vit char its my honest suggestion to move toward 182/200str to get EKS

a character good to hunt monsters is usually not the character best suited to fight people

i think something you may be over looking on nemesis compared to INT/ USA is the ease at which you can stat change and the fact that you can make unlimited characters on unlimited accounts.

this means to you: make a char built for hunting (130str) and move the items to a char built for fighting (mage or stats i previously mentioned) this is what a lot of people do.

ok thx for the help, i think ill make a 130 str char then to start off with :)

uve been very helpfull

but still if other ppl would like to comment feel free to do so.

Like Cleanser said 130 str etc char is best to start with, but u can get nice eks with 200 str 180/190 59 50 rest vit char also..

because it's so easy to changes stats, i suggest 112int 50mag 130str for leveling at ice golems. good drops, fast exp, overall... great place to level.