Sign in to follow this  
smellz

Joint Warehouse Or Guild Warehouse

what you think about joint warehouse within the same account? as in if u put a flam in the warehouse then u log in your mage which is from the same account and the mage can take the flam too (within the same account) this will be safer for those who dont have 2 computers to transfer. they dont need to drop item somewhere and go pick it up. it will be safer to also to ask guildmate transfer item which some can steal and leave.

1 more suggestion is link accounts so that they can access wh. for example acc name : 123 link with acc name : 456 so they can access wh from different acc. this can only be done when gm authorize it. what you think ?

guild warehouse which is a new thing to implement. perhaps in command hall? can access the guild wh. whoever in the guild can put items in the warehouse to share with other. well i know there would be issues but make sure u take your items and leave the guild but how about putting password to it? only those trusted guildmate can access it. well i dont know this can be risky looking at alot of problems like ganksta

1 more suggestion is make a npc which could be like the mule char which accepts items from good players and when a new player starts they can go to that npc and take items. items will be random from what good players give and one day they could only take 1 or 2 items? is that cool to help new players?

well just my suggestions but there are pros & cons in everything. what you guys think and gm's think?

The problem with shared warehouses is its probably going to be hard to set permissions for withdraws - and even if it is, there's no accountability (e.g. its not like WOW where theres a log of every item a person takes, that everyone can view) - e.g. if a guy decides to sell it all to shop for some cash.

Deposit permissions and withdraw permissions would have to be set, you'd need to decide if you wanted multiple wh's or one (e.g. one has alchemy parts, the other guild rares).

Pretty tricky. I like the idea in theory but so much potential for item issues.

I like the first 2 ideas but if you were to link multiple accounts that would pose a threat if someone were to hack one of the accounts, they could clean out multiple accounts instead of just one. Having to type a password for each storage unit (character) would resolve that issue.

But I do agree with Eldon; there would be no accountability if an item came up missing.

I like the first 2 ideas but if you were to link multiple accounts that would pose a threat if someone were to hack one of the accounts, they could clean out multiple accounts instead of just one. Having to type a password for each storage unit (character) would resolve that issue.

But I do agree with Eldon; there would be no accountability if an item came up missing.

the idea is to join the warehouse's of ONR account

not multiple accounts

the idea is to join the warehouse's of ONR account

not multiple accounts

i mean i suggested both. join wh of one account and multiple acc :P read carefull juggs!

The first one is definallty good, much easier to transfer between your own players and I think that is something tha could be easily implemented. You would need to increase WH size though.

The second idea however I can forsee so many problems. I can see a lot more scamming issues arrising, while yes it would be good, i think it would cause more problems and cause more hassles than its worth.

u dont need many computers to open many HB

1 computer can open many HB - the easiest way is to set up 2 user accounts on your computer - each user account can open a HB

fyi for people who drop transfer

u dont need many computers to open many HB

1 computer can open many HB - the easiest way is to set up 2 user accounts on your computer - each user account can open a HB

fyi for people who drop transfer

i use to do that but sometimes have to open 2 then the comp will lag and sometimes lazy have to wait for load etc. so sometimes just ask friend to help transfer.

As part of the new item auction feature on the website, a "web"-warehouse will be available. It seems that it will be little effort to make a shared guildwarehouse in addition to this. With log and all.

So not ingame but through website, does that solve everything? Anyone see a problem with this?

What if more than one person tries to access the warehouse at the same time, and they all try to get the same item out? Will there be any problem with something like that?

As part of the new item auction feature on the website, a "web"-warehouse will be available. It seems that it will be little effort to make a shared guildwarehouse in addition to this. With log and all.

So not ingame but through website, does that solve everything? Anyone see a problem with this?

Pretty lovely. Anyways the it should be clearly stated before accessing the guildwarehouse that you are responsible for the items you put there and also add there that if its some1 clearly steals item from there, he gets banned.

Very nice Jaapy, very nice! Any carefull idea when this would be available?

THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR AWESOMENESS! wowee!

Preview of web WH.

You can see the web warehouse in the menu on the left. All the transferrable items are listed. The color of the item is also shown (handy for capes). You can click the transfer button to transfer the item to the web warehouse (from then on you can choose to trade them or put them in shared guild WH). You can do the same to web warehouse items (transfer back to game warehouse).

See the green circles.

Transfer button transfers the ENTIRE item stack. If you need to split up the stack, u need to do this ingame. I cant do it on web without causing dupes.

Web warehouse can store unlimited items. This is a way to go around the 150 item limit ingame without having to make alot of trade chars. The warehouse of all chars on the account combined are shown.

I took Hunter as an example as he has a fat WH... lol

IPB Image

Yea tweaking it still so its disabled for now. Rdy soon tho.

Yea tweaking it still so its disabled for now. Rdy soon tho.

i've tried using it but it is only for your own webwarehouse but not guild warehouse. how do we transfer it to guild warehouse? i saw there is 1 and 2 and i click but nothing has happened. 1 more thing gm why cant we access our bags? is it possible to make it accessible to our bags too so it would be easier?

the guild warehouse thing isn't here yet, might (and prolly will I hope) come soon.

you can deposit, the 1/2/3/4 buttons are to withdraw the items to a certain char...

WhiteFang is in first slot, so when I put items from one of my chars on web-wh, I click button "1" it'll put them i nthe WH of WhiteFang.

Thats what it does ;)

Might I make a suggestion?

Strictly for security reasons you might want to code the Web WH so you have to put in your email address so noone but the true account owner can access the Items even if someone else has access to the account through account sharing or otherwise. Or maybe have to put in a different password than what is on the account. I know that this may be an inconveniece for some, but if someone has some prO items that they want to protect they would appreciate the extra security.

BTW. I love the WWH!!!