Sign in to follow this  
armin

Best Guild

this is a fight that never ended...always one are going to defend his guild...otherwise only deserve drops without stats...

1- korean guild is awesome

but i must said "the bambi experience" is something i like to taste ...promiseland raider is more pr0 than 180 full stats.

its only my opinion.

Black an masamune...i hope u the best

On mages u people talk that are alot of good mages and i agree but.. there is good mages and unique mages on my opinion u cant compare any mage to Zoro, MaynarD(specially) and Josh( hugly but hes unique). I am not telling that there inst very good mages on the server.. but there is a diference when i see a good mage and still try to fight him or when i see one of these 3 and i say ok i am ******.On warriors is quite hard to tell who is good is more about items :|. but there is very good warriors on this server. As guild i will say African not because that is my guild but from what i have seen even with 6 or 7 players on it we hunt, raid and even with out FULL items we do a very good team work at aresden.. atleast u guys RUN ;P (sometimes :P) and we never back down even if we are 1vs10 and u guys know that :]

1-Mass fights : Oldies

2-Hunts: Korea

3-Team Work : Oldies

4-Guild with best Wars : Luzbelito and Senchi

5-Guild with best Mages : NoC

Obvio que soy el mejor mago que vio este server, 1 anio y medio y sigo invicto en pvp. con lo mal que juego xD.

callate qko que te gane :glare:

callate correntino, que no era mi mago elvo. Esa cosa hermosa que tenia que pegaba mas que un tw y tankeaba de a 3 wars a lo macho.

When did it turn into a spanish topic?

armin....arg player.....= spanish

yet the topic isnt spanish = would be nice to understand whats spoken in it, since its made for all the players and not all of us speaks spanish.

armin knows fine english, talk in english guys :P It's english topic, forum rules indicate that you must if you want to participate.

i am sorry to disappoint you

argen best mages?

more like 50 mages

only1s i seen in argen that i think they are skilled are enjoylife elguason King..

2 of them never play

oldies IMO was the best guild

when i joined this server they owned every1

survivors??

more like Kochakoi zoro and 3 more decent guys

all other are among normal or sux players

african is by far the best guild i seen in ares

pretty much they recruited the decent survivors, with crow and josh

hjahaha all oldies sux, they r only items..

i pwn them in anothers servers with 10 ping... and i prove it, they sux hard :S

but ever they re 50 or more...

if u join argenlandia u can pwn all server with us ._.

we ever do this...

Jajajajajjaja deja de delirar... no sabes jugar y nos decis que somos puro items. te hago pvp sin items frakasado... ensima argenlandia dios ... no nos llegan ni a los tobillos, ademas de petes creidos, dios mio es mas hasta ese enjoy life es un frakasado q b oquea e inventa cosas por dios ...

Argenlandia Dejen de delirar

El unico que safa ahi es funny girl, el resto de los frakasados como jazzdapit enjoylife y todos esos no pueden ni ganarle a la maquina del tetris

1- The Bambi Experience

2- The Bambi Experience

3- The Bambi Experience

4- The Bambi Experience

say no more.

durante un tiempo (que estuvimos banneados) fuimos "The Bambi Team", as? que cualquiera de los dos nombres sirve xD.

BambiExperience, formaci?n original, no hay con que darle ^_^

despu?s se nos agreg? el cubano, rober, un yankee que hablaba dominicano y unos m?s que no me acuerdo los nombres =P. jugaban bien.

pero el dream team eramos los primeros ;)

saludos

Jajajajajjaja deja de delirar... no sabes jugar y nos decis que somos puro items. te hago pvp sin items frakasado... ensima argenlandia dios ... no nos llegan ni a los tobillos, ademas de petes creidos, dios mio es mas hasta ese enjoy life es un frakasado q b oquea e inventa cosas por dios ...

Argenlandia Dejen de delirar

El unico que safa ahi es funny girl, el resto de los frakasados como jazzdapit enjoylife y todos esos no pueden ni ganarle a la maquina del tetris

Cuando quieras. Avisame.