Sign in to follow this  
armin

Best Guild

I would agree, the original Redemption guild was awesome.

And as far as teamwork goes.... I see Milk Cow Surv, Argenlandia and Korean guild really know how to work as 1 unit. Whether you approve of their tactics or not, they cooperate and know what their team mates are doing at all times and can anticipate each other's moves.

Naturally I'm going to say Inevitable.

But I do like hajajaja's teamwork for such a small guild.

I would say BiB for hunting, but I've been on a few of their hunts before and it was pretty standard performance. I'd actually have to say Pollerudos for large scale hunts. I was impressed by their last abaddon hunt I was on.

I still think we are better ;) But they were good.

probably Hostile guild

As it had the highest skilled, most powerful, richest char the game has ever seen when it was an existent guild.

Survivors for all!

Unfortunately we no longer have as good team as we did in neme1.. and nowadays Survivors isnt active guild.. Will be soon tho =)

Redemption and Damnation needs to be mentioned when it comes to old good guilds!

Farjat - Hunter - Squall - White - ????? vs Argenlandia plz XD

We have GeeMe1,2,3,4,5 Chars from an event... so... if want, we can do it =]

Oh really???

Dissident + FunnyGirl + Millie + Novatita + America (jorge)

Sorry i can't vote on this..... Damnation is Done.

and as Far as I'm Concerned it was and always will be the Best.

in mass fight u die always, i dont know why u said "argenlandia in mass fights sucks"

but okey, i know ur pain :(

RngD... no more words.

i dont always die in mass fights, ive only died in one fight in ml ever, that was the first and last time i gave an ek away so far, (and the fight was 3 vs 15 and we still managed to kill a few of you)

but im just saying, arg from nem1 > arg nem2 by a long shot

Survivors nem1 > survivors nem2 b

since i came back to nemesis some weeks ago. i joined inevitable the first day, and never will i regret that.

in all the mass fights i've been in where Inevitable have actually been represented, we have won.

i'm not talking about 5 inevitable vs 15 tho. we can kill some, but in the long run we will have to retreat, but we still get more eks than they do from us, muhaha

just vote plz.. if u like an old guild put it, but also vote for the guild that r active right now plz..

ty

just vote plz.. if u like an old guild put it, but also vote for the guild that r active right now plz..

ty

its a pretty stupid concept, as in this server people switch guilds like once a month.. 2 good players go here now its the best guild? then they leave to another now thats the best guild?

and a lot of people fight in groups not guild related

Teamwork=massfights: Old Schroomz, new Anc & Tod in fights. They prove, that it's possible to kill everyone. Without items.

Fhs: crema.(old, because doesnt exsist now:-)) fhs/activeplayers

Best Wars: what do you mean?

Best Mages: what do you mean?

The best in what. Vaguely. Best items? Best skill? if pvp skill - schroomz/new anc players, lol.

Hunts: no idea.

ty

its a pretty stupid concept, as in this server people switch guilds like once a month.. 2 good players go here now its the best guild? then they leave to another now thats the best guild?

and a lot of people fight in groups not guild related

if u dont like it, dont vote, dont open the topic, and carry on.. Oh u did.. Im cleanser, the best player bla bla.. lol u look like eldon..

in this topic i realised lot of ppl has ego inflamation and ice in the head =O

teamwork mmm... i dont have a guild bout that, but yes many players like zoro/leguason/kefka/synz/some more that know what is mage roll, and not spam blizzard everywhere

hunts: id say brothers in blood hunts way too much xD, and koreans has no limit to nerd pits xD

best mages: argen

best wars: idk

fhs: id say argen has many of em, but in the past crematoria also had plenty... tho i definetly dont like at all most of crematoria mages

i am sorry to disappoint you

argen best mages?

more like 50 mages

only1s i seen in argen that i think they are skilled are enjoylife elguason King..

2 of them never play

oldies IMO was the best guild

when i joined this server they owned every1

survivors??

more like Kochakoi zoro and 3 more decent guys

all other are among normal or sux players

african is by far the best guild i seen in ares

pretty much they recruited the decent survivors, with crow and josh

Dont forget mages like Shion, Inner, Josu(Shompy/Garapata) and the old user of Mr-Popo just to name a few.

Inner is probably the best player from this server on mage and war.

Old Schroomz were really good, i agree with DEz, i hope the new Schroomz is good like them too.

Dont forget mages like Shion, Inner, Josu(Shompy/Garapata) and the old user of Mr-Popo just to name a few.

Inner is probably the best player from this server on mage and war.

Old Schroomz were really good, i agree with DEz, i hope the new Schroomz is good like them too.

yeah ppl were always telling me those were good guys

i nver seen them tho .. shompy i forgot and persefonea

What about old players like TDot, Sir_Walker, ~SaGa~, BadassMage, Coolo, Simple, Arg6, GAME-. I havnt seen anything impressive yet as far as new people go. old players own these new players in my book although this is just my opinion.