Sign in to follow this  
Oni

Some Food For Thought

Alrighty, this is more of a "I'd like to know" instead of a suggestion. But As some of you are aware I like to mess around with items/builds/stats/spells/etc. So I was wondering if it were possible to get a complete list of every dice for the item/weapon/armor/spell in the game(on this server specifically).

something like

Flamberge - 2d12

knightflamge - 2d12+2 etc...

Fire Strike - 2d4 (i have no idea the dice value) and then... 2d2 (the AOE effect)

so like official durations on spells, the area it effects, the dice rolls on them... what have you.

also some formulas for things...hp regen(minimum as well) the mana regens(minimum as well)

the armor effective ratios (which armors get hit the most) the usual ratio is (body50%/head15%/legs20%/hauberk15%) Or something close to that.

The PA formula for shields (usually it was something like 1/3 of the pa is transfered to the total number)

you guys already have the drop ratios on the web page (not sure if they're fully updated yet or not)

but having the ratios that things drop specifically (stat wise) like whats the ratio for an ancient weapon dropping versus a sharp one or critical or poison etc.

That's all that I can think of for the time being.

Very good suggestion.

As you noticed on the website we are already planning on guides, and who knows, perhaps we come up with even more you like ;)

here's a sneak-peak on your idea what I have been making for the past weeks:

IPB Image

we have lucky prize tickets?