Sign in to follow this  
RawrinDrago

The Town Friend List Or System

All this basically does is detect if ur friend or a player is on

you ever feel unsure if ur friend is on?

Then this is what you need, i alwayz hear ppl in town chat saying "(this player's name) is he on?"

i often hear Gm's saying so also...

Well fear not how this works is...

By have a window pop up and you get to add the player by click on them... (There will be a button to delete them aswell if your buddy list gets full or dunt want that char on ur list anymore)

Once they added they will appear on the list and it will show one of the two (Online) or (Offline)

This is very helpful because u can contact and find if ur guildmates are on or not...

This goes for GM's aswell :huh:

If they ever find trouble finding a certain char in game they can add the person ahead of time and detect whethers he/she is on

In order to make it not such an overpowered idea..

1)Only enables u to add the people from ur own town!

2)Only shows offline or Online, not additional info

This idea can come in very handy :P

(like to hear ur opinions ppl of Nemesis)

-Drago =)

why only people from town. why not make it so it will only work if both players add each other. that way people can't hunt down players by adding them so they kno whenever they're on

This is an excellent idee..

to have a friend list, and even contact them in maybe a "chat room", like the whisper. It could be a cool thing.

But even to have a whole list like Ctrl + F(friend list), just to see who is online of the friends..

This would probely just go out of the original helbreath sketch. But as Nemesis, and the developers, they have shown a new party of Helbreath that never has been shown before !

This is an excellent idee..

to have a friend list, and even contact them in maybe a "chat room", like the whisper. It could be a cool thing.

But even to have a whole list like Ctrl + F(friend list), just to see who is online of the friends..

This would probely just go out of the original helbreath sketch. But as Nemesis, and the developers, they have shown a new party of Helbreath that never has been shown before !

Actually HBUSA has already implemented the "friends list" feature as well as some things that this server doesn't have yet. But I'm not sure if it shows if they're online or not, or if it just makes it easier to whisper.

HBUSA 4.00 Updates

:P :P :P

Well this is to improve the frequency of you being able to contact and detect certain members in the game

Dats basically it and it will be of use to everyone i can tell u dat =)

oh and as Ramz mentioned maybe a little chat room and connect multiple players from both towns into one area to check with

if this idea gets abolished its gonna be hard to incoorperate this feature

I like the idea, i just say to allowing other town members on the list.

ie. i dont like FAsRAs (made up name0

i add him to my list if it says on all have to do is pf him in a few spots

and odds are i will find him and kill him alot easier.

but i love the idea of friendly players on the list w/ a chatroom (would be good for hunts)

i mean it doesnt make a difference if u know if hes online as long as it doesnt list where the char is.... and if u r gonna pf him u needah check all maps and tgt him

glad u like the idea hoping for more ppl to contribute to this post and put down their opinions

My brother made a working version of this a long while ago, so if the admins like this idea I can ask my brother for the code for it.

Basically it's a window you can open, that shows a list of online/offline people, and you can click their name in the window once to whisper them. You can also use the window or a command to add/remove people. It's very simple to use, and pretty nice as well.

I'm back at college for my spring semester, so I'm really not playing much at all now....I'm taking a lot of classes, so I have a lot of homework, not much time at all for HB. :wacko: