Sign in to follow this  
Matt.

Casting With A Sheild?

Just wondering how you cast with a shield, as I read it in an early thread. Also nice connection speeds, only to like 15mins to download full :)

Thanks

Just wondering how you cast with a shield, as I read it in an early thread. Also nice connection speeds, only to like 15mins to download full :)

Thanks

Can you cast while holding a shield? This is news to me I thought you had to be hands free, I eagerly await a more informed response.

Thanks

Shield cast is simple. First set F2 Mshield and F3 tower shield.

Then put bow and ur regular wand on same spot at bag...

If u are chased by warrior or mobs or what ever.. immediatly after casting click f2 and f3 sametime.

Then, when u want to cast again, double click your bow so it releases mshield and tower shield then click ur regular wand again and repeat.

There is no way to cast while wearing a shield, but what CutePanda described is called "Shieldcasting".

It's just a term people use, hope that clears it up!

There is no way to cast while wearing a shield, but what CutePanda described is called "Shieldcasting".

It's just a term people use, hope that clears it up!

yeah and that is a really helpful thing to know. it kind of separates a good dex mage from a noob mage who just eats crits. you can save yourself alot of hp doing this.