Sign in to follow this  
Oni

Anyone Up For Making Noob Dungon Raiders?

Actually i made an SS pler lvl 80- Vit whore on HB mog. I kicked *censored* but PL max lvl was 110 i think.

Wait a second...were you the SS pler with manu chain and Xel SS? I hated that guy. :unsure:

I think i might have had a manu chain. But Xel SS? Never heard about it. Name: IrvIn3

This would only work, and what would be a damn great idea, if they made a different server for it.

Like international had "Abaddon" and "Apocalypse" server. And by making the second server max lvl 79. So people wont have these raiders with X weapons, Angels+10, Zerker Wands etc.

cause vs war ND = DR set,

vs mage = Ma set.

These would practicly make you invinsible, also light protection necks.

a whole nother server for just 79's nah would have to be atleast 120

Actually i made an SS pler lvl 80- Vit whore on HB mog. I kicked *censored* but PL max lvl was 110 i think.

Wait a second...were you the SS pler with manu chain and Xel SS? I hated that guy. :unsure:

That was El, he won "Utada's blade" for being first getting 300 ek with 40 lvl char.

Thou he used rep7 crit gradius to gain those eks in pl.

Syn (my friend who played here shortly) was also given a rep7 ancient Main Guache+15 by MOG. Ha its funny when i look back on how many edited items my guild had. Ahh Miain, if you ever get this message, I love you. :P