Sign in to follow this  
ek me 101

10 Hour Download?

i dont know what the problem is but im trying to download the helbreath ful version and it only downloaded about 120MB so far out of 204MB i think and its been 10hours!!!! this has never happened before its not my comp bc its brand new vista...idk its been a while since ive played and i want to start playing again..please help me i cant wait any longer bc itl take another 10hours from where im at now! please help

its downloading at 3.96kb/s??

You wont be lagging because of vista, but you wont have high fps, and youll be a bit slow.

Theres lots of vista users playin HB, but its still much more fun with xp.

is there anyway i could help my fps to make it rune a little faster? i could use anything :) . i tried downloading ful version and it takes like 20hours or so lol...

A friend of mine who I had coming to HB also had this problem. In the end he gave up. I don't know if he uses Vista or XP.

With vista ur FPS wont be consistent so it'll be like: 87, 230, 69, and 156 the next.

With vista you also cant fix the angel bug. When there is someone/you wearing an angel on ur screen it

makes your FPS get stuck. My Fps stays at 65.

*but i didnt have your problem downloading HB. i actually thought my download was pretty fast.