Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Tab Bug

This tab bug issue is a recent problem. We already have a fix for it and are in the process of adding it.

So, can all the greedy people who want to sell their items and characters for cash stop using the tab bug

as their lame excuse for why they are selling now please?

It's not like we have ignored this issue for months on end and dont care about it. We have made it

quite clear to you all that we are on it and fixing it. It's veru irresponsible of you to claim that youre selling

your characters and items because of this one issue. Its irresponsible and unfair and it really makes me

angry. I guess you feel or have 0 loyalty to the server and to the staff that works hard to keep this server

bug free and up to date and reliable. That's fine. But stop trashing us in your market place topics.

Sell your crap and your characters....dont blame it on something that will be a non-issue soon.

lol guyz the tab f4 can be an issue, but its not a reason to quit if u like server larr

besides most ppl is high fps, try being 47 fps and ppl using it on u, then complain. and it makes a difference, but its not like WHOAAAZZZZ ITS MASS SPEED I CANT PLAY HB NOW!!!!!!!!! im sure plenty ppl who uses/used it died anyway...

agree wif H ;X

You want to sell your stuff and character, that's fine. More power to you...but dont slam the server that made it possible for you to be able to do so . Especially, over something we already said we were in the process of fixing.

' date='Jan 29 2009, 01:30 PM' post='249960']

This tab bug issue is a recent problem. We already have a fix for it and are in the process of adding it.

So, can all the greedy people who want to sell their items and characters for cash stop using the tab bug

It's not like we have ignored this issue for months on end and dont care about it. We have made it

quite clear to you all that we are on it and fixing it. It's veru irresponsible of you to claim that youre selling

your characters and items because of this one issue. Its irresponsible and unfair and it really makes me

angry. I guess you feel or have 0 loyalty to the server and to the staff that works hard to keep this server

bug free and up to date and reliable. That's fine. But stop trashing us in your market place topics.

Sell your crap and your characters....dont blame it on something that will be a non-issue soon.

yea hunter

check pm ty hunter[GM]

' date='Jan 29 2009, 07:30 AM' post='249960']

I'm not sure if this is in regard to me or not but this is my reply:

My choice to leave the game had very little to do with tab bug, sure it was something that bothered me, but not a true factor. I have played "Helbreath" off and on since around 2001. Gradually this game consumes my life..it ruins me.. at first I can handle it and then I can't. At which point I *try* to leave. For me, now, it has reached that point and so I will try to make an exit. Of all the servers I have played including offical-pay to play- servers "Nemesis" has by far had the most caring and involved staff. For my time spent with you all, I have enjoyed myself and for that time I am thankful.

:)

It is directed towards the market place posts form players claiming they are leaving because of this bug.

When i have been told by their friends that one of them in particuluar has no intention of selling and just wants

to entertain offers for his character. So rather than just saying that, they decide it sounds/looks better to

take a dump on the server that helped them to make that character that is now worth something.

lame...

' date='Jan 29 2009, 01:57 PM' post='249973']

You want to sell your stuff and character, that's fine. More power to you...but dont slam the server that made it possible for you to be able to do so . Especially, over something we already said we were in the process of fixing.

Perm ban them and enjoy looking how they DIDNT made money from us!!!!!!