Sign in to follow this  
Capusotto

Town Penalty Time During Sades

Well, now Cruzades are so funny without eks in opposive town, all players fight in ml destroy and build bases...

But if you died 2 times unless 10 min you will receive a penalty time of 5 min in town(you cant move to another map) that suck! is like to stay in jail with repot.

my suggestion is remove it or change it only if enemies players kill you, that mean if u died by summon, monster, builds or by allied player you can return all time

is just a suggestion, is not funny stay in town for 5 min when all the fight is in ml, anyone agreed?

' date='Jan 17 2009, 11:56 PM' post='248867']

I think its a good idea.

Although, does this feature prevent laming? does it stop a person from running over and over into the ML

and dieing to someone? Does it prevent someone from using guild tp to run to ML just to give someone

his or her ek? I dont know....will be interesting to hear what other people say.

You make some valid points but I feel that we can rely on the vigilance of Players to spot these Cheaters. Possibly just reduce Town time to 60 seconds because most people use the time to buy pots anyway.

I think this is a very important feature of the crusade. Say for example Kyoko is playing crusade, it is so important that, if your attacking the base, Kyoko is dead. Noone likes a cancel mage hanging around base :P Its good tactics to aim for him, if he dies twice, you get a couple of minutes attacking the base without a cancel mage.

If a lot of ares die, the elvs get rewarded by having an undefended base to take down and vice versa. In my opinion, the "Stuck in town" penalty plays a very important role in crusades.

lol, i dont die to many times anyways, just for summon and 10 min later for someone, also if you died for 3 time you will stay other 5 min again in the town z.z...

btw anyway not always you have nothing to do in town...

while i stay in elv for 5 min i found some mage raiding :P

IPB Image

I think this is a very important feature of the crusade. Say for example Kyoko is playing crusade, it is so important that, if your attacking the base, Kyoko is dead. Noone likes a cancel mage hanging around base :P Its good tactics to aim for him, if he dies twice, you get a couple of minutes attacking the base without a cancel mage.

If a lot of ares die, the elvs get rewarded by having an undefended base to take down and vice versa. In my opinion, the "Stuck in town" penalty plays a very important role in crusades.

Totally correct and why the time wont be changed.